Home

Lynk's art... and stuff... or something.

Lynk Former

Bee has threatened to do unspeakable things to me unless I post my art in CEC... so here are some stuff I've done.

I'm not much of an artist at all, but well, whatever... let's start off with...

Lynk Former

Lynk_Former_by_lynky.png

This is me in anime form... and yeah, I used an artstyle where I had an excuse not to use any shadows lol.

X-Wing

XWing__Top_by_lynky.jpg

You all should know what this is... it doesn't seem like much, but I did this a loooooooong time ago using nothing but MS Paint and a book which had the schematic of the X-Wing in it. I didn't use a scanner or anything like that, it was done purely from an eyeball comparison.

A10 Avenger

A10_Avenger_by_lynky.jpg

After the X-Wing I went on to create this... you'll recognise it as a strange mix between an E-Wing and an A9 Vigilance.

Mr. Weasel

Mr_Weasel_by_lynky.jpg

Something I drew :p I don't think anyone here will get the reference...

Painting

Painting_by_lynky.png

This is actually the first thing I made in photoshop many many years ago. You know how you just screw around with all the stuff in photoshop just to see what it all does? Well, this was the result..

Bubblegum Crisis Collectors File CD Back Cover

BGC_Collectors_File_SE__Back_by_lyn.jpg

It's a faaaaaaaaaaake! But that's the point :D I did this (along with the other pics that made up the CD art) for my multimedia course... got top marks.

Go, Blaziken!

Go_Blaziken_by_lynky.png

I'm particularly proud of this one... took me awhile to do.

The Making of 'Go, Blaziken!'

Making_of_Go_Blaziken_by_lynky.gif

:D Cool huh. I got the idea to do this after I noticed I kept a lot of preview shots I took to see how I was going with my work on it.

Photo of Friends

Photo_of_friends_by_lynky.png

And here's the last one...

Also, here's my dA page which has a lot of other stuff I haven't shown you above: http://lynky.deviantart.com/

Very nice work, Link! I like Photoshop painting, especially. It reminds me of pepper. :xp:

I've found it reminds people about a lot of different things... I guess that's what makes it a good pic though... I mean you see those arty types in art kinda places staring at paintings and trying to work out their meaning and imagery and stuff XD lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived