Home

Barclay's Premier League, Who's your team?

LordOfTheFish

Your Team is?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Your Team is?

• Manchester United FC
    • Chelsea FC
    • Liverpool FC
    • Arsenal FC
    • Manchester City FC
    • Newcastle United FC
    • Portsmouth FC
    • Middlesbrough FC
    • Everton FC
    • Other.( Only 10 option are aloud, sorry If I didn't mention your teams name.)

I love watching international "football". The only "football" I've watched is the World Cup '06 and Euro Cup '08, but I thought it was great.

The only football I pay attention to often now is the Bundesliga, which is the German Soccer League. I'd have to say my favourite team is FC Bayern München. :p

I still kind of pay attention to the EPL, but I don't really have a team I follow.

Villa is good, but not as good as C. Ronaldo. Lets see... Ronaldo scored a whopping '42' goals last season.

I'll admit he isn't bad but he's still completely full of himself and arrogant, same as Rooney, in fact he's worse.

--Stream

Yep, he's a good player, but he's far too arrogant for his own good, that's what I love about Villa, he's awesome, he knows he's awesome, but never is he arrogant, cocky etc. all class

Not quite, at least, IMO.

I'd be rapped if Chelsea got rid of Ballack, we don't even need him.

You actually do.

Every team needs an a**hole. Some games can only be won with them. If Ballack insures an opposing team-member is sent of in the Champions League final I wont hear you complain.

Look at all the great clubs: Ac Milan- Gattuso. Manchester United - Ferdinand. Ajax - (used to be) Davids. Bayern Münich - Van Bommel.

Anyways, voted Liverpool. Although Arsenal is a personal favourite, Liverpools fans and stadium are just...jawdropping.

I suppose you hate Germany then?

Yep, we beat 'em in the Euor though! :D

You actually do.

Every team needs an a**hole. Some games can only be won with them. If Ballack insures an opposing team-member is sent of in the Champions League final I wont hear you complain.

Good point, but Ashley Cole can fill in for that :p

Ferdinand? You mean Cristiano Ronaldo, and Dimitar Berbatov...

Ferdinand is a bit of an a**hole, I wouldn't say Berbatov is though...

When Berbatov left the Spurs, they died....

That still doesn't explain why you think he's an a**hole.

And I don't think it's because he left that they're crap, what about Keane? He's a gun player also, and Spurs got Modric and Corluka, who's rated as one of the best defenders in the EPL, and they also got Pavluyichenko (sp?) who's a gun Russian, they would've been crap this year with Berbatov or without, probably not as bad, but still in relegation territory.

I was just stating what was on my mind...

I'm surprised Stoke is doing so good. So I heard Chelsea won 4-0 today, who against.

5-0 against Middlesborough.

I'm upset though because in my EPL Dream Team, I had Lampard as my captain, but I changed it to Defoe because he's been dominating recently, and then this week Defoe does crap while Lampard destroys the game.

And I;m more surprised Hull is doing so good, top 4 I think.

Surprise effect of a recently promoted club.

Watch next year, they won't be so good. :) simple fact.

Teams like that play opportunistic, since they have nothing to loose. It's not easy to play against such a team. And you don't know the players and their skills.

Archived