Home

Help stranded on Kashyyyk

crmfghtr@yahoo.com

you should of pressed eject then your ship would of been partially if not fully repaired automatically, you can buy a ticket out of there on a shuttle, what you need to do is check the equipment thats installed on your ship and see if your engine and reactor are damaged, I'm pretty sure you can fly with all but said parts damaged, so you may have to buy another engine/reactor or a ship repair kit, then when your Spaceborne again pay a station to repair the remaining damage

Thanks lots for your help. I did eject but when respawned at spacedock I couldnt move because reactor and engine are damaged. When I asked for repairs the person said they didnt trust me yet and might later if I go down to planet below. Odd. So I had a spare reactor but no spare engine in inventory. So guess I need to find a new engine or repair kit somehow. Very frustrating I was moving up the Imperial Navy ranks and decided to take a little pleasure hop and now this, arrrrgg.

you should of pressed eject then your ship would of been partially if not fully repaired automatically, you can buy a ticket out of there on a shuttle, what you need to do is check the equipment thats installed on your ship and see if your engine and reactor are damaged, I'm pretty sure you can fly with all but said parts damaged, so you may have to buy another engine/reactor or a ship repair kit, then when your Spaceborne again pay a station to repair the remaining damage

Archived