Home

Help, please!

GwannaSauna

Ok, today I beat the game and got the light side ending. I had unlocked some costumes and lightsaber crystals etc. but I started a new game for the dark side ending and when I check my progress from my previous game, it shows that I'm on the TIE Fighter Factory. I'm too afraid I might corrupt my game data if I play my other game save. So please, anyone, help me with this problem! :confused:

There's no problem, that's supposed to happen, it won't corrupt it or anything.

This is correct - I didn't get any 'option' to restart on the PS3, when I hit 'Continue Game' at the main menu, it brought me to the TIE facility with all my stats intact, all of my costumes, all of my sabre crystals. I've done it a few times - no problems.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

[off topic a bit]

I played my ps2 and beat the game in 3 days. Beat it again in 1 day, with stats. the next day I was planning on beating it again. I went to load the game but accidentally hit new game. asap I went back to main menu. Went to load game and started my game [it was at 23:34 or something] and it went to the very beginning. I knew for a fact that on the 3rd play i was at kota's ship. went back to main menu and it said that my game was at 00:00!!

AHHHH

Archived