Home

Happy Birthday Prime

Shem

HAPPAH BIRFDAY WEDDING CONSULTANT!. Hope your babahs draw you a pretty finger painting for your birthday card. OMG, I blinked and we're older now! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Here's hoping you have a happy relaxing birthday.

F

Happy Birthday Prime, I still don't know how Momma Prime was able to pass a Semi-truck it's a feat worth celebrating in and of itself. Regardless I hope you had a good birthday and have an equally enjoyable as well as safe weekend.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACUROSSSS!!!

yeah, Macross is ok... but as a general rule, any anime effort that doesnt have ninja monsters that drink blood from dismembered limbs, then turn to stone and molest people in unmentionable orifices is FAIL :p

*Rides off with the 8 Devils of Kimon*

OT:

Primeski, heres your gift...the Optimus (Maximus) OLED keyboard. the worlds coolest and probably most expensive general purpose keyboard ;)

optimus_oled_keyboard.jpg

mtfbwya

I approve.

I also have one of the model kits for the VF-1 J Strike Valkyrie that I have all done up like my Pnp RPG characters. I miss the Palladium Rpg system as it is hard to find people who know it, it was fun.

yeah, Macross is ok... but as a general rule, any anime effort that doesnt have ninja monsters that drink blood from dismembered limbs, then turn to stone and molest people in unmentionable orifices is FAIL :p

Ah! Ninja Scroll... I know thee well... and very cool... you forgot the hyper fast running on rooftops thing. ;)

But I also suspect that Macross fans would feel the same way about animes with giant robots, huge spaceships with Fission Cannons, and 40 foot tall hot red, green, and blue haired babes with giant suits of powered armor that are lightning quick and can kick peoples backsides with the grossly outrageous amount of missiles they can launch. :D

HAPPAH BIRFDAY WEDDING CONSULTANT!. Hope your babahs draw you a pretty finger painting for your birthday card.
Thanks Fuu! I did indeed get a nice drawing from my little girl. :D

Happy Birthday Prime, I still don't know how Momma Prime was able to pass a Semi-truck it's a feat worth celebrating in and of itself.
She reminds me of that every day...

yeah, Macross is ok... but as a general rule, any anime effort that doesnt have ninja monsters that drink blood from dismembered limbs, then turn to stone and molest people in unmentionable orifices is FAIL

A strong point by you. :p

But I also suspect that Macross fans would feel the same way about animes with giant robots, huge spaceships with Fission Cannons, and 40 foot tall hot red, green, and blue haired babes with giant suits of powered armor that are lightning quick and can kick peoples backsides with the grossly outrageous amount of missiles they can launch.
A stronger point by you!

Happy belated Birthday! Hope your family gave you a great birthday. Especially your wife.
Bir-chika-bir-bir! :p:D

Archived