Home

Achievement question

GwannaSauna

If you complete the last level of the game on Sith Lord, can you still unlock the Sith Lord, Sith Master, Sith Warrior, and Apprentice for completing that last level? I want to upgrade before I try this because it was hard enough on Apprentice (for me... -__-), and I don't want to cheat.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, change of thought, I attempted the Death Star level on Sith Warrior and almost died as soon as I entered the level! I have everything upgraded (just need on force point to upgrade Lightning Shield and one Force Talent point to upgrade Resistance to level three)

Ugh, is it just me, or the level?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :swear::confused:

I experianced difficultly on that part of the Death Star as well.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
I have found that taking the snipers on that upper level very helpful. There is an elevator on the right side of the floor (from the starting point that is). Take the elevator up and kill the scout troopers and then just take um' all out.

Worked for me. :)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Yes, take out the snipers first. Once you do that, let those jetpack Stormtroopers fly up and drill them with lightning. After that it will be a heck of a lot better once you drop down to the ground level.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived