Home

[Spoilers]What did Kreia want?

SD Nihil

Kreia is confusing in what she wants. On the one hand she does not want the Jedi to be killed until she does at the end, but yet at the same time she wants you to do events like make Onderon suceede from the Republic which makes you have to fight Jdi and kill them.

So I don't get it, does this mean at the same time she wants the Republic to die that she also does not want the Jedi to die? Because at the end she gets pissed that you killed them before she could. So what does she want to happen? She does give approval for you to let Vias sacrifice herself, for Atris to die, but no other Jedi.

What does she want you to do really?

First of all, it's not the Jedi or the Republic she hates. Nor the Sith or the former Sith Empire. What she does despise is the Force. As she studied it, she noticed that it seems to have free will and it's the biggest manipulator in existence. According to her teachings, the Force would play with people, making them do things at it's own will. Remember one line of her dialog where she compares her use of the Force as one would use a poison.

Everything the Exile did, or everything she made the Exile do, was in order that she/he achieved sufficient power to 'kill' the Force. She envisioned on the Exile her own Nietsche superman.

On the one hand she does not want the Jedi to be killed until she does at the end

As I understand it, Kreia didn't want the Jedi Masters dead; she wanted them proven wrong. That's why she's pissed if you kill the Jedi yourself - she wants to change them, not get rid of them. Killing your enemies, in her mind, is a hollow victory unless there's absolutely no alternative. Kreia alludes to this on Nar Shaddaa, where she teaches the player to feel the mass of life on the planet. She says that the greatest victories are not even manipulations, but rather, as she puts it, "awakening others to the truth of what you believe."

That's what Kreia wanted to do. She wanted to convince the Jedi that they were wrong, and for her, that was much better than simply killing them. Kreia only kills them on Dantooine (if light-sided) because they were attempting to cut the Exile from the Force. Defending her son from the bullies, as Scorchy put in in his analysis.

Then basically she wants the Exile to keep all the Jedi till she kils them, have Dantooine saved from Mercs, Onderon remain in the Republic, Telos Ithorian sided with, Telos fuel, Exchange and Saracco dead, and train Breana as a Jedi?

Basically trying to figure out how she wants the Exile to shape those planets and your party members. I'm her slave. lol.

Remember what the masters said:

"In you we saw a wound in the force..." = Kavar

"in you we saw the end of the force." = Zez-Kai Ell

"You are a threat to living creatures, and all who feel the force = Vrook

She used the exile to try to end the force (You are a threat to living creatures, and all who feel the force) and all its teachings.

Kreia does not like being "used" by the force, to obey its will but the exile was an exception. The exile cut himself off from it (to turn away from its will). Then the question comes, why is she using it?

Well she explains:

"I use it, as I'd use a potion and in the hopes of understanding it - I'll learn the way to kill it".

She used the exile too, using "his/her" death so the Sith would believe they had won - and turn against each other (Sion and Nihilus). She wanted to end them because they wounded her.

How do you end the force? By killing all the force users of course, if no one understands the force then it cannot "control" anyone any longer. That was her goal!

...I know, she's a witch.

Please realise turning to the dark side, getting stripped of your power, creating the most evil scheme in the universe and falling to the dark side again isn't good for one's sanity.

Hi perhaps you have not noticed...I'm a Sith. I killed Carth, Bastila is my darkside bad girl wink wink, and I enjoy gutting Selkath while listening to Sith tunes on my IPod.

With Jedi I start by putting my Stealth on, deactivate it once behind a Jedi. Then take my saber and let it stick in the Jedi's back. I let it sit there and burn all the way up as it reaches the kneck. And then the head pops off. Yay. Of course during all of this the Sith heavy metal is cranked up loud. The Jedi squirming is almost like he's dancing while he dies. I somtimes I'magine the Jedi saying "Yes he's killing me yay yea heere comes my head about to pop. "Here I go pop". POP. "Yeah I'm dead". "Thank you SD."

So her suggestions to listen to the woman on Onderon about missions to kill certain guards and Kreia says we should listen to her that Vaklu may not be our enemy always. So her suggestion to do that is simply to teach a lesson about manipulation to learn more about the force to kill it? And not that she actually wants you to make Onderon sucede?

I see. She is twisted and does not see her telling me you could do this DS thing is her twisted by the DS of the force. When at the same time she wants to kill the force. Got ya. And it's part of her trying to teach you a lesson. Thanks guys. She is complicated.:)

I think that Kreia wanted to protect others from the manipulations of the force. She didn't seem evil to me. she seemed angry. the force took everything from her except the exile. in my opinion she thinks of the exile as the daughter/son she never had and wants to protect her child from what she sees as evil. Granted she wants to train her child to become strong enough to destroy the force.

Archived