Home

Modified Skip Peragus?

Leben

Hello, I am, rather annoyingly, having a problem with peregus. I use the PC, but my Memory on my Computer is, for some reason, low on Memory. I close all my programs, so that isn't the problem.

That has nothing to do with my problem though. Because of the problem with stoping, the main parts are when you control T3-M4, and when you first meet HK-50. I can get psat the T3 part if I work hard enough, but I can spend Hours on the second part, and I just can't get to the door to leave the area.

I am using RedHawke's Exile Item pack, so thats why I want a modified Skip Peragus. Ths same problem happens when I have no mods on aswell, so thats not it.

Basiclly, what I want, is a mod that allows me to skip the part of Peragus from when you use the Com to call T3, and skip until you get Kreia in your party, where I can continue with the game. If someone can do that for me, I would be so thankful.

I think the problem is, in KOTOR, you are rarely by yourself, I constantly have a party, and by switching characters, I can avoid the problem, but in KOTOR 2, you spend a good deal of time by yourself, and its mainly Peragus I am having trouble at. Help would be much appreciated

Archived