Home

Some weird and scary stuff

Rabish Bini

Recently, a friend and I were extremely bored during our maths class, and my friend said, "lets see if we can find a conspiracy", what we came up with was disturbing:

9/11, the day that shocked America, the "/" in it can also be used as a divided by sign.

9 divided by 11 = 0.8181 repeating

The letter "a" is the first letter in the alphabet

The letter "h" is the eighth letter in the alphabet

Therefore : a = 1 h = 8

Replace the numbers in the equation with the letters and what do you get?

"hahahaha" repeating.

Creepy, I know, post some of your creepy stuff if you want.

i have a crazy uncle who lives in a tent in the woods because he thinks the cia is after him because he knows the truth about 9/11 (planes were from connecticut).

oh yeah he is in western canada and has been since before i was born.

also 9/11 == (9/12)/(11/30) = 0.75/0.3667 = 2.0454545454545454545454545454583 and the digits in that translate to ascii as STX,NULLEOTENQ...BSETX which is (start of text).NULL(end of transmission)(enquiry)...(backspace)(end of text) CONSPIRACY picture.php?albumid=16&pictureid=2069

also a lot of programs use while(getc(fp) != NULL) {} to grab text from a file so it could be like START TEXT then BAM NULL CHAR after a period that looks suspiciously like a plane from afar picture.php?albumid=16&pictureid=2069

also if you round 2.0454545454545454545454545454583 it comes out to 3 which is end of text character and the trade centers look like lowercase L's or uppercase I's in some fonts CONSPIRACY picture.php?albumid=16&pictureid=2069

picture.php?albumid=16&pictureid=2153

also 9/11 == (9/12)/(11/30) = 0.75/0.3667 = 2.0454545454545454545454545454583 and the digits in that translate to ascii as STX,NULLEOTENQ...BSETX which is (start of text).NULL(end of transmission)(enquiry)...(backspace)(end of text) CONSPIRACY

I don't think I understand, is that supposed to mean something? :confused:

Clearly, the English alphabet and the Arabic numeral system we've relied upon for centuries have secretly been in cahoots with the terrorists in planning our downfall.

The only solution is to speak in tongues and to use the trustworthy, if hedonistic, Roman numerals.

Clearly, the English alphabet and the Arabic numeral system we've relied upon for centuries have secretly been in cahoots with the terrorists in planning our downfall.

The only solution is to speak in tongues and to use the trustworthy, if hedonistic, Roman numerals.

i propose we all start speaking in japanese to
  1. spite the yellow menace
  2. it rocks since there's legit ways to transform one type of word to another like noun->verb, etc
  3. i want my name to mean something and not be some random jumble of letters that used to mean something to braveheart
  4. they already use a ton of english words anyway
  5. i can already speak it
  6. A~! TYRION-KUN NANTE OOKII IKU WA YO MOTTO MOTTO

Touche

Hmm, now that I read it again, it makes sense

i edited it

Down with english letters and arabic numbers! I propose we all switch to Japanese!
k GO!

dont forget to memorize the different readings for each of them since how you pronounce them depends on the context they're used!

seriously though, the writing system in modern japanese was horribly planned out (silly women had to go and ruin a perfectly good system :o) and they should use just kana or at least reduce the number of readings per kanji to 2 at most :/

and nobody uses the japanese number system they just use arabic numerals for everything but dates (and only occasionally)

Why not finnish? Its less lame and sounds basically alot like japanese backwards:xp:
because nobody ****ing speaks finnish at least japanese is used by way more people, and extensively in electronics documentation/specifications since friggin everything is designed there. plus it's not overly complicated like chinese is

LOL LANGUAGE CONSPIRACY

**** that people, I'll tell you some serious weird and scary stuff. Wikipedia tells me that Ter Sami is the least-used language in the world. Currently it has only 10 speakers.

The question arises, who are these ten people? Why don't we know their names? Why are they hiding in "villages" somewhere in Russia? I'll tell you why: the language is actually code used by terrorists. This finding automatically and impeccably links the Russian government to the Al Qaeda and puts the Finnish Government as a notable sympathizer.

Don't believe me? Look at the facts.

There are no educational materials or facilities in Ter Sami, and the language has no standardized orthography. The language is incompletely studied and documented; text specimens, audio recordings as well as dictionaries for linguistic purposes exist[3] [4], but no grammatical description is available.

All of this is perfect for a secret/code language that will be used for internal communication. Also,

Curiously, the earliest known documentation of Sami languages is a short Ter Sami vocabulary collected by the British explorer Stephen Burrough in 1557; the vocabulary was published by Richard Hakluyt.

Which brings up the question: why did an explorer, and a British one at that, have to write a documentation on Ter Sami? Richard Hakluyt was also British. The simple question is why?

While there is no reason not to believe that the whole episode is a forgery, assuming either statement to be true will give us the following chilling hints:

Either the language has been used for centuries, which would mean that these terrorist groups may actually have Masonic or Templar origins.

And/Or Great Britain has had an important role in the use and spread of these cults and terrorist groups.

Either theory brings up the utterly chilling statement that these groups are linked, allied and global. They're not merely foolhardy conspirators hiding behind some shady building. They are alive, in masses and ready to topple world order and civilization.

Once these "ten" people expire, the language will officially become dead and forgotten, allowing these mass-murderers to use it without mercy for their black deeds.

Down with english letters and arabic numbers! I propose we all switch to Japanese!

nu-uh.. Those dolphin eaters can keep their staccato kabuki grunting

Japanese lyrics to my favourite middle eastern and Turkish bellydancing music...? never!

the very mention of that displeases my favourte bellydancer, the delightful Ansuya...displeasing her is answerable to my sword, made entirely of gummi

an4.jpg

*shimmies, twirls, shimmies*

what was this thread about... oh yeah - funny number stuff

Theres one I really like... people seem so obsessed with "666" as the devils number. The Catholic Church Crusaded and Inquisited against it, Heavy Metal bands and movie writers have revelled in it... 'tis funny though that scholars studying ancient papyrus texts are finding that earliest references are actually to "616"... 666 evolved later, perhaps as a result of an incorrect transcription(ancient version of a typo)....

mtfbwya

I approve of this and demand that more be safely delivered to my inbox.

Grabs bags and heads to Astro's house!

lolz.. would ye believe Ive seen Ansuya perform twice, met her in person one of those times, got a kiss on the cheek. She's in the US often actually, if you like her that much :p Running classes, doing shows etc. Based in Florida IIRC.

<3

mtfbwya

Archived