Home

Can you find these mods?

SD Nihil

Hello. A few mods I cannot seem to find that I'd like for someone to find for me.

1. I faintly remember there was a mod that made a saber generated belt on whatever clothing you have on. And that it made it to whre you not constantly carrying your saber. Do you guys have a link to that?

2. Wasn't there a mod that allowed you to play as Bastila in KOTOR 2?

3. Play as Revan in KOTOR 2?

4. Finally, was there a mod that allowed you to carry two double sabers in each hand?

Thanks again.

Great. I found Bastila's robes for 2 as well as the head you gave. As for 3, the download you gave says I need Darth Revan's Robes because that is simply a fix for them. So can you find the Darth Revan's Robes for KOTOR 2?

Other than that 1 I have still yet to find. But thanks so far.

I think it was on KOTORFiles, but I can't remember. Also as for Bastila, I remember something being on pcgamemods.com it was called Character Bastila 2.0 or something. And at the time I could also find it on filefront.com so that was also a Bastila one, except it was Bastila. Robes, Soundset, and like the robes found on kotorfiles they change as your alignment changes. Also it came with underwear that changes with alignment too.

Again as for the Revan one the download given is a fix and says to get it to work it says I need Darth Revan Robes. Humm...yeah another thing I remember about 1 is that it was on the bet, but I wonder if it means the cloak has the saber belt under which would be cool or outside of it. Gosh if I could just find it. I remember it on KOTORFiles somewhere.

Oh and if I have mods on my computer from pcgamemods.com, and the creators of them are no longer around or contactable, am I able to host them on a site or no? If I can, then am I able to display them as a link in my sig for download or somehow get them in re circulation?

Thanks again. Now all taht is left is this lightsaber belt that allows you to carrry the saber on the belt rahter than in your hands. And when you take your saber out it really does look like I remember it saying that you've just taken a saber out.

Just thought of this, I know in the Xbox versions you were able to wave the sabers around. What key allows you to flip around and wave around a saber when not fighting?

I didn't post a thread, which thread are you talking about? And yeah what I remember is it looked like a bet like you describe, but what it allowed is for you to have hands empty while walking. And when you took out your saber it appeared in your hand. When you put it away your hands are free again. So it was like that. Sure wish I knew what it wa called. But yeah making something would be great too.

Humm...it might have been a pcgamemods thing. I don't know. But as you can see from my description that it leaves hands fre it sounds cool.

You guys are great modders, but I'm just a gamer/downloader. I don't know how or have ever made a mod. I'm actually in Help Desk. Programming, all those equations, math, when I took a Javascript class I quit after a few weeks becauseI just didn't like programming, and just did not get it.

But now I'm inHelp Desk. I know some people think that is a not very difficult job, we all have jobs we just love to do. Not always is the money and being in a supervisor position what you enjoy doing. So yeah that's why I do Help Desk mainly because I enjoy the work.

But yeah. You guys are the modders. I handle the guy who uses his CD tray as a cup holder.:D

Hey don't worry about it.:) I thank you and the others for finding most of the mods. Great job everyone. Humm...that many CDs. Wow. If you ever feel like it, if you have time, send me a list of what mods you got. And when I have the time I'll send you a list of the mods I have. Just curious as to what we both have.

Oh and Happy Birthday man. How old are you? I'm 24. My B Day is March 14. So it will be a while. How's your Birthday going? What did you do?

Archived