Home

Is TOR as good as KOTOR III?

Darth_Yuthura

Is TOR as satisfying to people as KOTOR III?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Is TOR as satisfying to people as KOTOR III?

• It's an ending and I'm glad that they will continue from TSL.
    • Being 300 years too late killed the story.
    • Couldn't care less. The gameplay is what matters.
    • There's absolutely no way to know until TOR actually comes out.

Since Jae Onasi has taken an interest in changing my biassed poll, I would have requested other changes to the question in itself.

"Are people who expected KOTOR III enthused by the announcement of TOR?"

answer one "I was happy to hear Lucasarts decided to abandon KOTOR III for something completely different."

answer two: "I was disappointed and have low expectations for TOR."

answer three "I expect TOR to end up better than an official KOTOR III."

answer four "Lucasarts left us with an extremely anti-climatic ending to KOTOR and don't expect anything about TOR could compensate for being 300 years after KOTOR."

Of course, now that poll is tainted, but if people who've casted their vote could do so again... this would be what I would have preferred over having another answer injected this long after it started.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In response to the claim you've played TSL several times... can't state my opinion here.

Of course, because I totally make mods for games I haven't played through to completion. :rolleyes:

answer one "I was happy to hear Lucasarts decided to abandon KOTOR III for something completely different."

Where exactly was the press release where LucasArts said 'We are abandoning KOTOR'?

Why don't you play the game before making criticisms.

In response to the claim you've played TSL several times... can't state my opinion here.

Yeeaahhhh....

No.

You are blatantly lighting fires now that your argument has run out of gas. You are honestly going to call a modder out on playing TSL to fit your own opinion? Really?

This thread obvious has nowhere to go. The same arguments are being recycled, and its clear that tongues are getting sharp and impatient over this. This thread was a good place for the haters to express their opinions, but it has outlived its purpose. If you do not like the game, then go to Austin Texas and talk to Bioware or write them an angry letter. But, do not stir up trouble on this forum because of it. We have no affiliation with Lucas or Bioware as far as I know, and I doubt either watch this board.

Thread Closed.

Archived