Home

"Enter the Dark Lord" (Vader SP Level) beta

Lord Skywalker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks Force, i will renew my post, just got home from hospital after 17 days in the body shop...sorry about letting that link expire. I will check with Anthony too to see how htings are going.

cheers and thanks again

• 3 weeks later...

Anything new from Anthony on the status of the finished version? I finally got to play it through at least twice and was sad that the last objective wasn't in there, the one where you meet up with Mohc in the north hangar. I hope we hear something from him sometime soon, as it was great playing as Vader; we need more stuff like this!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry for asking is there any update on this mod? I would to see it finished, i've played it earlier today and it has so MUCH potential.

small comment: If any of you are interested there is opensource game called Xreal that uses idTech 3 (JKA game engine) as base but much more"evolved" version so to speak. You could try to make this mod to become a stand-alone game... My self i could help with compiling it for windows and linux if you are interested.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

From what I have seen over the years, some things just take time, and life has many demands. Over the past year or so fine work is continuing on maps and levels and mods for all the Jedi Knight games, and I remain hopeful that Anthony may be able to finsih up this magnificent piece of work. The Force is strong, and so is Faith.

Hope is fine and all, but the last time Anthony posted was February of 09. Over a year ago, and then he was saying he might be able to dig up the script.

He may come back to it, but in all honesty it is better to just enjoy the mod for what it is and be grateful we got to play it at all.

Unless he shows up and says that he will continue to work on it it is better to just think of it as dropped.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived