Home

Tricks or treats? TREATS!!!

Hayden Kered

That's right, not far from now ghosts and goblins will be going from door to door screaming "trick or treat"! It's the classical reason for us to eat tons of candy without the thought of tooth decay or a sugar rush.

Some of you might be collecting candy this year, and some of you might simply pass it out. But what ever the method might be, we all have our favorites and non-favorites.

So I ask, what is your favorite and non-favorite candies?

For me:

My favorite candies are all the chocolates, Smarties, caramels, suckers, and tootsie rolls.

My non-favorite is simply candy corn. I hate the stuff!!!

My hands-down favorite is Snickers, with Reeses peanut butter cups a close second. I also like Mounds and that peanut butter taffy with the peanut butter inside.

Least favorite is tootsie rolls. They just don't taste good to me. Popcorn balls I always toss because the popcorn is always stale.

I know what you mean! My wife and I bought a box of them last year from walmart, as soon as we got home we opened them up to find that they were stale.

That is walmart for ya.

I also like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Snikers.

I like a wide variety of chocolate confections... Snickers, Milky Way, Reeses, M&M's, etc., etc., to even some of the more obscure ones like Snow Caps.

One of my real favorites are Kit-Kat's dipped in a butter creme type cake Icing... Mmmmm. (Like chips/crisps and dip only far more sugar lethal!)

I dislike the jelly/jam filled type candies.

Archived