Home

Tricks or treats? TREATS!!!

Hayden Kered

My hands-down favorite is Snickers, with Reeses peanut butter cups a close second. I also like Mounds and that peanut butter taffy with the peanut butter inside.

Least favorite is tootsie rolls. They just don't taste good to me. Popcorn balls I always toss because the popcorn is always stale.

You don't like peanut butter, right? ;3

This topic in general is making my mouth water. I can feel the sugar-coated goodness sticking to my teeth already... Nomnom

Anyone going trick-or-treating? I'm being a Power Ranger. No joke. I'll be Tommy, from the original series, in his green outfit. It's going to be awesome. Amiright, amiright?

Nothing beats going to a local chocolaterie for me (in my tomorrow's plans)...I've got no kids so for now, it's still all treats for me :p

Dots?! Nooooo!

The last time I bought something like what ChAiNz has posted at the movies I made a fool of myself...I tried to carefully open the bag during a suspense moment (yes timing was poorly chosen I admit) but, talented as I am for those things, in addition to the poor timing, you could suddenly hear the little darn things rolling down the alley in the theater...I managed to ruin a suspense moment for everyone in the room and turn it into the "m&m wars" *

Oh great now tk says I'm a candy nerd... lol ...

@ tk: :mad: j/k

No.

I won't be out trick-or-treating, myself. I'll be out with my best mate, wreaking havoc and pulling friendly pranks. Can't wait. :D

Being a Power Ranger is epic. Admit it.

I'll probably end up going to another friend's house shortly after Trick-Or-Treating, though. We bought a bunch of make-up, fake blood, props, etc. at a Halloween shop he works at to accentuate the decorations at his house. We'll probably spend the night scaring off people and then finish off with a quality geek-athon. Good times.

Bah! No chocolate... you lightweight! :xp:
:carms: nuh uh..

Unless there's peanut butter involved, chocolate is but a color to me :xp: Not a big fan of it.. never have been for some odd reason. Peanut butter or citrus though... that's an entirely different story.. hehehe

Chainz...you have a picture of my favorite things...
You then are a rawk star! :D

Dots?! Nooooo!
Now I KNOW you're not saying anything bad 'bout my DOTS gumdrops. They are perhaps the very secret to life itself. The Beginning and end of all things good. It's a well known fact. >.>

The last time I bought something like what ChAiNz has posted at the movies I made a fool of myself...I tried to carefully open the bag during a suspense moment (yes timing was poorly chosen I admit) but, talented as I am for those things, in addition to the poor timing, you could suddenly hear the little darn things rolling down the alley in the theater...I managed to ruin a suspense moment for everyone in the room and turn it into the "m&m wars"
:lol: Classic.

Hey at least it beats a box of Milk Duds that's been semi-melted to produce a single Uber-Milk Dud. :whacked: and friends wonder why I don't like chocolate. ;)

Nice pic Shem.

Chaniz I thought you got a rock :rofl:

Anyway I don't do Halloween but I follow Samhain in my private and rebel way. I do have a giant sweet tooth and I love anything with chocolate, no imitation crap. Mmmmm...chocolate. The sweetener of all woes.

I also like skittles, sourpatch, the sour vines, caramel apple pops, candy corn pumpkins, ghost peeps, M&Ms and the occasional caramel apple from my boss.

I really dislike regular candy corn. I actually shoot them around the floor to tease my cats.

Archived