Home

What are you dressing up as this year?

Alkonium

Even if you don't go trick or treating anymore, you probably still dress up for Halloween. So, what are you dressing up as?

I'm personally going to dress up as the Tenth Doctor from Doctor Who. All I need is a brown (or blue) pinstripe suit, and I think I can pull it off.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even if you don't go trick or treating anymore, you probably still dress up for Halloween. So, what are you dressing up as?

I'm personally going to dress up as the Tenth Doctor from Doctor Who. All I need is a brown (or blue) pinstripe suit, and I think I can pull it off.

You totally stole my costume. :p Unfortunately, I've had to assemble my own outfit in a Doctor-ish style, since those kinds of suits are hard to find in my area without spending big money.

I preparation, however, I've purchased a pair of reading glasses which double as brainy specs, a cheap stethoscope, and a plastic yellow pistol. I've also got a sonic screwdriver toy, and a leather wallet thing that works perfectly for psychic paper. I'm growing out my hair, as well - sideburns and all.

Can't wait. :D

The past 2 years I dressed up as Darth Vader in my home made Vader suit (it only cost me a little over $100 to make), and was a "Special Guest" at our Y.M.C.A. Junior High Halloween dance.

This year I was wanting the family to have a costume party, which is now a no-go, and was planning on dressing up as the Secret Apprentice or The Crow.

You totally stole my costume. :p Unfortunately, I've had to assemble my own outfit in a Doctor-ish style, since those kinds of suits are hard to find in my area without spending big money.

I preparation, however, I've purchased a pair of reading glasses which double as brainy specs, a cheap stethoscope, and a plastic yellow pistol. I've also got a sonic screwdriver toy, and a leather wallet thing that works perfectly for psychic paper. I'm growing out my hair, as well - sideburns and all.

Yeah, I don't think I've got anything for psychic paper or the sonic screwdriver, but I do an old pair of glasses of mine that'll work for the brainy specs.

I'm a fan of the New Dr. Who series but i'm not that bad. But I do have a pinstripe suit already...maybe I will Dress of as The Doctor.

Archived