Home

What are you dressing up as this year?

Alkonium

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Cough, cough*

Power Ranger. Green. Tommy. It'll be awesome.

Only for about an hour or so, though. Afterwards I'll head to a friend's house, disguise myself as a prop, and scare everyone who tries to get candy. He has a pretty 'creepy' set up. It's not necessarily scary but at night, with all those real props there, someone's bound to be scared senseless by my hand reaching out or anything of that sort. Should be fun. I've got a bunch of make-up and stuff to make me look like a mauled person. I even bought something that makes it look like a few bones are sticking out. I've tried it already and, to my surprise, it looks pretty convincing.

Should be a blast.

I am so pleased! Sometimes I get glimmers of hope that the youth of our nation haven't been totally entranced by meaningless customs thrust upon them by American TV.

There are about 20 kids in our street. none of them trick or treated. They were out playing footy, riding bikes. Great to see.

Their is hope!

*wipes tears*

hence, it was a quiet night for sniper pussycat! :p

mtfbwya

I am so pleased! Sometimes I get glimmers of hope that the youth of our nation haven't been totally entranced by meaningless customs thrust upon them by American TV.

There are about 20 kids in our street. none of them trick or treated. They were out playing footy, riding bikes. Great to see.

Their is hope!

*wipes tears*

hence, it was a quiet night for sniper pussycat! :p

mtfbwya

14l1ob7.jpg

Archived