Home

CRAZY GLITCH FOUND

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if anyone has had this happen before- but when I was fighting the red female Jedi (name escapes me for now) on the mushroom like planet; at the point of jumping down to the second landing, Starkiller went invisible. I could still move him, attack with lightning and saber but the enemies couldnt see me... or atleast were not attacking my invisible Starkiller.

Needless to say, I destroyed her and her minions easily for these reasons.. I thought it very strange indeed.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Something similar happened to me (on PS3). Fighting Shaak Ti on Felucia, I jumped over her head to land behind, but didn't...I fell through the floor!:lol:

I also could still attack, so positioned myself under her feet and slashed away! Even the sarlaac couldn't get at me! I didn't see it as too much of a problem - I view invulnerability as a benefit!:D

On Raxus Prime (the time that you have to destroy the Star Destroyer) I got inside one of the trash heaps. All of the enemies could see me and tried to attack me, but failed. The bad thing to this was, I got stuck in it. There was literally no way out. I had to quit the game and start from the last checkpoint. I really didn't loose much ground, which is a really good thing. :)

On topic--No this has never happend to me. :/

I got a glitch of sorts fighting Shaak Ti on the Sarlacc too. I threw her to the left of the screen just in a moment of button mashing, and she landed on the poisonous spores on the floor. She got up, but just out of shot, and was clearly stuck on those lumps just constantly taking damage from them. I just shocked her with lighting and threw my saber at her repeatedly lol

Archived