Home

The 'what are you playing' thread

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Right now, I am playing Warhammer online. My 30 days ends today and I won't be extending my time. Very unpolished and although pvp is good fun, servers are already struggling for players to do public quests and more.

I'm also playing Sins of a Solar Empire, Battlefield 2142 (STILL!) and I pop into Galaxies every now and again

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not really playing anything outside of GMax (modeling program for those who don't know), but, when I do, I've been going down the road of nostalgia and playing some old PSX games from when I was a wee tyke. Games like Crash Bandicoot :p

I've attempted to play other games (TFU, GH:3, MP:3, ect), but until I get this TV situation sorted out, (our living room one was going funky, so it went into my room. The one in my room went in the back, the one in the back went down here, while the one down here went up until we can get our new TV set up. Then, everything will be back to normal. I will miss the HD shows, but meh) I can't really play anything higher then PSX games, because the graphics stink big time. (because of the low def TV down here, not the games, mind you)

Other then Crash, I've been turning TSL on every once in a while to test stuff.

Archived