Home

The 'what are you playing' thread

Guest DarthMaulUK

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
360 for £10.
Augh! You're killing me leXX :p when they ported it to PS3 they added some new storyline events, made a couple of new characters playable, changed something related to the costumes and I think there might have been an extra dungeon, not too sure about that last bit. No achievements though. I shouldn't be one to complain either, not like I have the game XD.

Anyway to try stay on topic a bit, let's see, I just finished No More Heroes recently, been playing Professor Layton recently, I'm stuck on puzzle 12 I think, grrrrr. Oh and of course, Pokémon Platinum :carms:

I finally got around to buy Deus Ex, and I've been verily enjoying that, especially with my week off. The level design is brilliant, and really is reminiscent of Dark Forces in the way that every level is complex and realistic.

Other than that, I'll probably buy Platinum soon for my DS, but since there's also at least ten other DS games that I also want to play, I'll have to probably get one for now, which means that I'll probably get Hotel Dusk and Lock's Quest later on. But then, there's also The Dark Spire, Myst DS, Professor Layton, and others that I still want to play, so that'll be a hard one.

So many games, so little time/money. :p

Tommycat--make sure to get the official patch. There are game-stopping bugs otherwise. That game is phenomenal, and it's my favorite second only to the Kotor games. There are some great fan-made patches too--check those out once you get through your first or second playthrough. Use dementation whenever you have the opportunity in conversation--some of those conversations are hilarious.

Oh I'm loving those conversations. I find myself giggling every oportunity I have to talk to someone. It's made me hunt around for more people to talk to haha. Actually it was kinda on your recommendations(from the Lucascast) as your gaming seems to match more closely with mine.

I actually wasn't surprised at all by the two daughters of Janus Therese and Jeanette. It was obvious from when I first met them. I just finished the ship part. So far, I think I like playing a Malkavian... the response for Did you see anything strange when you see Lacriox was identical to what I said(before I saw the responses), "I see dead people" and of course one of my favorite quotes(thus far) "Death is not as peaceful as I had hoped"

Considering getting one of the recent Half Life 2 games or something like it with the same engine so I can purchase and play Gmod. I have AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL sorts of maniacal things I want to see happen. Make happen. Careful, I might just mutilate your favorite cute little anime characters! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

• 5 years later...

Archived