Home

Main Plot Revealed - Naga Sadow Strikes Back

DarthParametric

TKA-001

like i said we don't know if the leader of the Sith Empire is Naga Shadow. The article doesn't mention that nor bioware will mention if naga is the leader or not at this point. The article is not that well written in my opinion in explaining the events from 5000 to 3600

yea and the hyperspace wars was around 5000bby TOR was 3600 naga shadow was killed 4400. IGN wrote the article like Naga Shadow was the leader of the Sith Empire in 3600. Bioware knows better about the history of Star Wars in that era than IGN.com does. IGN.com doesn't research when they write their articles. they trying to explain 1400 years of history in several paragraphs and skipping key events.

I'm wondering now if this was a mistake by ign.com. Clearly, canon shows Sadow is long dead by this point. Also, the official site and any official source seems to be taking great pains to keep the Emperor's identity unknown - surely if it was a recognisable, though relatively unimportant, character like Sadow, it would have been mentioned? It wouldn't be much of a revelation - I doubt the casual Star Wars gamer knows anything about Naga Sadow.

EDIT: Just found a reference that doesn't inspire the greatest confidence when it comes to ign's knowledge of EU material - 'The Valley of the Tombs on Korriban'. Hmmm...

I don't see it on the Bioware site.

IGN can make slip ups, and this article is already full of storyline flaws from the beginning. Whoever wrote this obviously has a loose understanding of Old Republic lore.

In short: I'll believe it when I don't hear it second hand on IGN.

yea and the hyperspace wars was around 5000bby TOR was 3600 naga shadow was killed 4400. IGN wrote the article like Naga Shadow was the leader of the Sith Empire in 3600. Bioware knows better about the history of Star Wars in that era than IGN.com does. IGN.com doesn't research when they write their articles. they trying to explain 1400 years of history in several paragraphs and skipping key events.

I'm not saying I like the explanation any more than you do. But stuff can be retconned.

But yeah, if it proves false, then IGN has deliberatly spread false information there.

But yeah, if it proves false, then IGN has deliberatly spread false information there.

I think it's more an oversight than a deceit. Someone has probably glanced at the wiki on the Sith Empire, latched on to Naga Sadow and the Great Hyperspace War, and assumed that it is the same thing.

I suppose that can happen when you have several huge wars over the same thing in a 'short' timeframe.

Archived