Home

Main Plot Revealed - Naga Sadow Strikes Back

DarthParametric

Well, Marko Ragnos was raised too by whats her face in JA too? So Who knows.

Or it could be a slip up. Guess we will wait and see eh.

Indeed, and that other long-dead Sith Lord in the Legacy comics. And Sion had probably been dead for some time. It's hardly a stretch to allow some long-dead villain to come back to life.

Uh guys... have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, the IGN article has a mistake. I mean the author of said article is probably not a Star Wars fanboy. I have found no other article that mentions Naga Sadow to be the Sith Lord in question. While things are retconned all the time, I highly doubt that Sadow is really this "Sith Emperor".

Last we saw of Sadow, he fled to Yavin IV with what minions he had left at his disposal and was effectively exiled by the other Sith Lords. His fate, while somewhat ambiguous, is that he was found by Dark Jedi Freedon Nadd, who became his apprentice. Sadow was then killed by Nadd before the latter left Yavin IV. It seems more likely that identifying this still nameless "Sith Emperor" as the long dead Naga Sadow was just a misunderstanding on the part of the author. Unless another, more reliable source makes it official, Naga Sadow does not return in the upcoming game, but rather one of his peers.

Yeah, I believe they said the same thing on the discussion section of Naga Sadow's page over at Wookieepedia: until it appears on Bioware's website, it isn't true and they aren't using the name.

Personally, I think it would be pretty stupid. Naga Sadow was a crappy excuse for a Dark Lord of the Sith, in my opinion. I wouldn't use a damn thing from Kevin J. Anderson if I were them. That guy can't write to save his life.

Personally, I think it would be pretty stupid. Naga Sadow was a crappy excuse for a Dark Lord of the Sith, in my opinion. I wouldn't use a damn thing from Kevin J. Anderson if I were them. That guy can't write to save his life.

Blasphemy!! :firemad: without said writer's and Characters there would never of been KotOR

Blasphemy!! :firemad: without said writer's and Characters there would never of been KotOR
Will you kill him, or can I? :)

I agree that it could just have been a mistake on IGN's part. It seems unlikely that BioWare would leak that information, even when it's IGN. I'm treating it as a rumor at this moment.

This is true. I cannot deny this. But that still doesn't change his stories from sucking.

But that's true: Bioware did build on these stories and make them great. Michael A. Stackpole did the same thing with Anderson's terrible Jedi Academy trilogy and produced the most phenomenal Star Wars novel ever, I, Jedi. So I suppose that it's very possible for Bioware to do the same with Naga Sadow.

I hadn't considered that. Thanks. :)

But seriously, how can anyone in their right mind think Anderson's stuff is any good? You people need to read more.

• 2 weeks later...
There are ways to get a new body, palpatine runs the concept into the ground.

And Plagieus could escape death.

And on a lesser note, do we know yet who Plagieus' master is? Think about it...

If Sadow really is the new Emperor, he would have had to be able to live for a long time. Sounds like Plagieus' ability, right? Maybe Sadow had an apprentice, and taught him what he knew before he finally died, and this apprentice is Plagieus...

As others have said, I think the article saying that this Emperor dude is Sadow is erroneous and should not be considered especially credible unless officially confirmed.

QFT

The article damages itself by its brevity. It rushes events together, leading to an assumption that Sadow was this 'Emperor'. It misses the bit where he gets killed by Freedon Nadd, after all...

I believe that it will not be Naga Sadow, but another Sith Lord who survived the Hyperspace war and took the remaining Sith Empire into hiding.

I will make a prediction:

The object which the Sith Emperor is looking for will be connected to Revan's fate and maybe the Exile. During the main quest you will learn what happen to Revan through holocrons or other items. I would not be surprises that Revan shows up as a Force Ghost during the mmo. I believe they plan to wrap Revan's fate along with the item or power which the Sith Emperor seeks.

This will allow you to play a new era in the Old Republic with all new stories and double the fun by giving you hints on what happen to Revan which will go back to the whole psychological debate on what was Revan's plans the whole time. I do believe that Bioware will do a great job in the story and they will not let a great character like Revan go to waste.

Logan

Archived