Home

Oversized Hilts

Pwnzor326

Hahaha Pringles of death..........this screenshot makes me happy though maybe there is gonna be at least an option for normal sized hilts. Also he has some pretty bamf jedi robes/amour.

http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/816935/bioware-mmo-project/images/bioware-mmo-project-untitled-20081021113619600.html

That is concept art, not a screenshot. All the screenshots of lightsabers we have seen have been huge.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they want you to be able to recognize the weapon, they can always add glowy effects, but personally, I'm really hoping to upgradable weapons like KOTOR has so that even two players with the Best Beatstick Blade in the Universe can still have notably different weapons.

blegh. i find the pringles of death kinda annoying (but i love pringles!:xp:) and i hope they make them look better in the final release. i always liked the thin sabers. the ones in all the other sw media look great imo. these things look like they're 6kg. maybe GL wanted to bring back his old idea about lightsabers being really heavy, and sent special word to the developers. :lol:

in sw eu, jedi hid their lightsabers to be subtle. imagine hiding those things in your robes. why couldnt they just have them hanging off the belt?

I do not believe they will keep the over sized hilts.

What I see is that they plan to allow players to custom their own hilts.

I reason for the large size is for the testing of new skins for the hilts.

When you break down the character you see one shoulder pads to give reference marks for when armor or clothing to be placed over. The hilts are increased to show that you will be able see your hilts on your belt as you walk around the world. The size is just for them to allow them to test different skins. The heads are stylish and as they test, they throw on new heads to see how they look. The bodies are skin tight clothing since they didn't want to show them in the underwear or naked,lol.

Logan

I do not believe they will keep the over sized hilts.

What I see is that they plan to allow players to custom their own hilts.

I reason for the large size is for the testing of new skins for the hilts.

When you break down the character you see one shoulder pads to give reference marks for when armor or clothing to be placed over. The hilts are increased to show that you will be able see your hilts on your belt as you walk around the world. The size is just for them to allow them to test different skins. The heads are stylish and as they test, they throw on new heads to see how they look. The bodies are skin tight clothing since they didn't want to show them in the underwear or naked,lol.

Logan

Pretty sure they will be shrinking the coffee can sabers. When even the devs are poking fun at the oversized nature of them It's a pretty clear indication that they will scale them back a bit.

Archived