Home

Your Favourite Planets!

Sabretooth

Planets! What planets do you want included in this game? Where will you set up your base? Which planets do you want to visit?

Currently as far as I know, three planets have been confirmed: Coruscant, Korriban and Tython.

I'm guessing Nar Shaddaa and Dantooine have to be there. Strong chance of Onderon, Telos and maybe even Taris. And oh, Tatooine. Can't have a Star Wars game without Tatooine. ;)

I'd set up base at Coruscant, since it's so cool. :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see the likes of Bastion, Eriadu, Corulag, Kuat (Imperial worlds), and maybe the likes of Hoth and Bespin. Maybe even Endor so I can get some vengeance on the Ewoks for ROTJ!:D

As for my base, if I had a choice, I'd choose one of the 'Imperial' worlds I mentioned above, or Coruscant.

Coruscant, more likely. I'd really like to take a look how does a post-sacked core planet looks like. All I'm saying is that I want some ruined skyscrappers. :xp:

Tython would also be a sight, since it's a place that'll make it's debut now. But I doubt a Jedi planet can be much interesting. It'll more likely be a calm place like Dantooine.

And if I had to bet on another addition, that would be Manaan. On the story overview so far it got some special mentioning, so I'm hoping we'll se Ahto, the Selkath, kolto and the Firaxans sharks again.

And if I had to bet on another addition, that would be Manaan. On the story overview so far it got some special mentioning, so I'm hoping we'll se Ahto, the Selkath, kolto and the Firaxans sharks again.

From what I remember reading, the surface structures on Manaan have been destroyed, and the Selkath have retreated back underwater. It would definitely be interesting to visit some of their underwater habitats, though.

Coruscant is my favorite planet in Star Wars so I am excited to see that one. They made it sound like we will see familiar locations from KotOR so that should be cool. Kashyyyk was my favorite planet in KotOR but not sure if I want to see it in TOR. Dantooine would be cool I think.

I would definitely like to see Coruscant: the fact that it was sacked is somewhat hilarious. Not to mention destroyed cityscape would be a lot of fun to battle around/explore.

What else? I'd like to see a few new, original planets (of course, I wouldn't mind having the old planets and the new planets in one game).

300 years have past. There will no doubt be new tombs.

Yeah, a few intermediate post-Triumvirate Sith Lords probably, but I would enjoy a few ancient tombs - like the ones the Revanchist were trying to unearth of the ancient Sith Lords - that'd be nice!

And yes, Coruscant should be interesting. It'd be good if they had a few intact areas too...

Yeah, a few intermediate post-Triumvirate Sith Lords probably, but I would enjoy a few ancient tombs - like the ones the Revanchist were trying to unearth of the ancient Sith Lords - that'd be nice!

And yes, Coruscant should be interesting. It'd be good if they had a few intact areas too...

We only covered a small portion of Korriban in Knights 1. We never learn about other possible sites. Valley of the Dark Lords is still my favorite place to hang out.

From what I remember reading, the surface structures on Manaan have been destroyed, and the Selkath have retreated back underwater.
DIE SELKATH DIE!!

I'd definitely like to see Coruscant and Dantooine. Nar Shaddaa should be pretty fun-- I imagine that it'd be even more shady since black markets always flourish in times of conflict.

DIE SELKATH DIE!!

I'd definitely like to see Coruscant and Dantooine. Nar Shaddaa should be pretty fun-- I imagine that it'd be even more shady since black markets always flourish in times of conflict.

In times of conflict and times of the greatest repression Black Markets flourish.

Yeah, I want Nar Shaddaa as well, So long as there is a real black market.

Archived