Home

Your Favourite Planets!

Sabretooth

From what I remember reading, the surface structures on Manaan have been destroyed, and the Selkath have retreated back underwater. It would definitely be interesting to visit some of their underwater habitats, though.

Ah, indeed. Yeah, well I'd hope we can see their underwater structures as well. As a Republic planet, though. I doubt their irrational neutrality still stands.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coruscant is my favorite planet in Star Wars so I am excited to see that one. They made it sound like we will see familiar locations from KotOR so that should be cool. Kashyyyk was my favorite planet in KotOR but not sure if I want to see it in TOR. Dantooine would be cool I think.

I agree with you, and with Sabre - but I think I'd like to see Kashyyyk included.

I'd also really like to see Manann again.

_EW_

I'm glad Coruscant is in there. Alderaan is hinted at, so that makes my day. Other than that, I'd love to see Manaan and Telos return. As for planets new to KotOR, I'd go with Ossus and Ziost, both key planets for Jedi & Sith. I'm guessing we'll get a lot of new planets, as the Sith Empire resides in the Outer Rim. I wouldn't mind some Core Worlds or some of the more famous ones (Corellia, Mon Calamari,...)

Coruscant--for the above reasons

Corellia--It's Corellia we are talking about! I could really picture it in my head....

Yavin--Explore all of the temples, ect...

Dantooine--I can just picture the grass swaying in the wind. I think that Dantooine would be a great addition to TOR.

Tatooine--:carms:

Those are just of the few that I think would be pretty cool.

My favorite of the planets confirmed is definitely Tython. It is the birth world of the Jedi and is shrouded in mystery, which I love. One thing is bothering me about it, though: in Darth Bane: Rule of Two, the planet is described as being enshrouded in all-encompassing, unrelenting clouds, and that very little sunlight gets through to the surface. Yet, in the screen shots we see sunny skies and pink dusk. I wonder how they'll explain the inconsistency, if they even do at all.

Coruscant comes in as a close second. It might be very interesting to see what it was like in that era.

As for planets I hope make the cut, the only one that comes to mind at the moment is Ziost, the capital of the first Sith Empire.

List of planets from Wookiepedia:

Alderaan

Coruscant

Dathomir

Ilum

Korriban

Manaan

Tython

As it's from Wookiepedia, and that none of it is cited, then it's not the official, confirmed list...yet. However, we do know that Tython and Coruscant are definitely in-game planets, and that Korriban might make an appearance due to this concept art. But for the others, we'll have to wait and see.

List of planets from Wookiepedia:

Alderaan

Coruscant

Dathomir

Ilum

Korriban

Manaan

Tython

As it's from Wookiepedia, and that none of it is cited, then it's not the official, confirmed list...yet. However, we do know that Tython and Coruscant are definitely in-game planets, and that Korriban might make an appearance due to this concept art. But for the others, we'll have to wait and see.

Pretty sure Korriban is the Sith starting world.

One thing is bothering me about it, though: in Darth Bane: Rule of Two, the planet is described as being enshrouded in all-encompassing, unrelenting clouds, and that very little sunlight gets through to the surface. Yet, in the screen shots we see sunny skies and pink dusk. I wonder how they'll explain the inconsistency, if they even do at all.
The adventures of Bane happen 2,000 years, approximately, after TOR. Who knows what happened. Can be anything, especially with a war between the Jedi & Sith raging on.

Dantooine (Jedi enclave)

Korriban (Bigger valley o/t Dark Lords, Korriban academy)

Corusant (Jedi Temple, senate building)

Lehon (Littered with remnants of the Star Forge)

Manaan (If Ahto is still there)

Telos

I also would like to see more space stations (like Yavin in KotOR) and moons (Like Duxn in KotORII)

Sullust? It would give a new species, and a more-or-less unexplored and underused environment.

I'd hope for all the worlds from KotOR and TSL to be present, as well as those mentioned in this thread. If they are going to make this as massive as they say, I'd think a huge amount of worlds would be necessary.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived