Home

Fable 2

JediAthos

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, I'm just saying the Dragon battle was worse than the normal JoB battle, which was still pretty bad.
In what way was it bad ? Was it to easy, or hard or didn't you like the battlesystem ? Was pretty long since i last played Fable: TLC but i don't remember thinking that JoB was a bad bossfight

I have encounter one bug, on my 2½ playthourgh, when you try to redecorate a house a little textmessage apear on the top of the screen, and that textmessage is suppose to disapear when you exit the house but it didn't. But i just saved and loaded and it was gone, and this has only happen ones, so for me it have been a bug free game

Anyways, I've been hearing alot about bugs in the game, anyone care to clarify a bit?

I’ve played the main quest through four times and then twice continued to play in order to complete some of the other quest including destroying all the Gargoyles twice, finding all the Silver Keys once and completing The Archaeologist once.

The only real bug I found is my wife left me for no good reason (well maybe she no longer found my farting and belching amusing). Even so on my last play through that bug did not show up. My PC married Alex (from the quest Till Death Do Us Part) early in the game and little Sparrow is still married to her and they have five children living in Fairfax Castle.

I read there was a bug concern with the quest to rescue your PC’s child, but I did that quest and found no bug. Overall, I’m pretty satisfied about the playability of the game, if there are a lot of bugs then they are hardly noticeable. I have more of a problem with the camera angles at times and the reward for finding all fifty Silver Keys (it is not worth the trouble).

The finding 50 silverkeys was deffinaly not worth it, other then to get the achivement if you like to get those

And yeah, i also have had problem with my wifes leaving me without a reason, so that may be a bug but it's rally not a big inpact on the game

• 1 month later...

my character ended up turning evil. too many damn hard choices in the game that make you go 'uh...i don't want to **** up my character over a npc i don't give a **** about'

*cough*girl making that god-awful annoying cry going through the cave to turn in the seal for reaver*cough*

lol umm. i beat the game, and that choice was a little hard, would've been a very tough choice if hannah didn't look like a sumo wrestler.

i decided to get my character married last night and make a baby and see wtf that part of the game is like.....well since i was an "evil" character, i decide to go up to the crib and do the 'evil laugh'.....best part of the game right there. XD

love how there's 40,000 lines of dialogue, always hearing something new...also love the way how dressing your character affects people's opinions of you, and how you present yourself and stuff....so many little things that at first glance, i didn't really take notice of until just fooling around.

Goddamit, Fable II. What's with the horse **** save system?

My game just froze about 24 hours in. No big deal, I thought. I'll just reload. Oh wait, the freeze corrupted the one and only save game we're allowed in Fable II! YAY. Screw you, Peter Molyneux. I'm done with your games.

Goddamit, Fable II. What's with the horse **** save system?

My game just froze about 24 hours in. No big deal, I thought. I'll just reload. Oh wait, the freeze corrupted the one and only save game we're allowed in Fable II! YAY. Screw you, Peter Molyneux. I'm done with your games.

That sucks! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived