Home

Any other Pirates here?

Endorenna

I considered it when I first read about it, but my experience with MMOs has not been good - I used to be on RuneScape about 5 years ago. I couldn't tolerate more than an hour a night, and I just gave up on it after a few weeks. Just wasn't my thing.

Since then, I've been hesitant to try MMOs, despite any praise I've heard for them. The new TOR MMO, however, has forced me to change my stance on the matter - I can't not try it, to be honest.

Is PotC Online free? If so, I might give it a shot, get back into the MMO mindset. :xp:

You can play Basic Access for free, but you can only get your weapons to lvl 7 and therefore can only lvl up so far. Some of the weapons you can't get because they unlock at a lvl higher than what you can attain. I played for months as a Basic Access member after I'd leveled all I could--but that's me.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Didn't even know there was a PotC MMO!!!

Are the requirements real high to be able to play it? [My comp is kinda ... well ... crap in the whole graphics section. I need a whole new comp :( ]

One more question: Are you able to walk around and say "Arr!" whenever, or do you actually have to say something? Either way, if the requirements are in my range, I may check it out :)

• 3 weeks later...
Gah, I thought I this thread would be about a real Pirate's game, namely good ol' Sid Meier's Pirates! Game is goddamn genius.

Yet another game that's on my "to play" list. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Archived