Home

Star Wars Roleplaying (Trilogy Custom Timeline)

Daniel333

Hello all!

I've been gone for some time and thought of how many good times I've had roleplaying with my great friends here at lucasforums. So, I decided I'd like to try and start a new one. This roleplay is set during the period in The force unleashed. Beware! This Roleplay sometimes might alter the actual time line a tiny bit, but will try to keep the main events the same. All I need is some basic information, which would be:

eg, this is mine:

Name: Trask

Species: Zabrak

Faction (Team eg. Empire or Rebel): Imperial

Roll: As a Famous commander of the Empire

Force Sensitive: No

Description: Trask is one of the few alien species that ever get into the imperial ranks, especially at such a high one. He's skill with a blaster matches his ability to command large armies. He has a personal Star Destroyer assigned by Darth Vader himself, and he enhanced it's turbo laser capabilities to a unbelievable state. Even though with this power he would be nearly invincible, the weakness is that it turns off nearly all power sources including shielding to activate. He has had many incidents where his Star Destroyer fell to the surface of the planet he was orbiting, but with extra shielding because of it's hazard, him and his crew normally survive. Trask is a Zabrak that enjoys testing things. He has tested many things including the Mutant Rancor. He was planning to unleash upon his enemies, but it got wild and destroyed his facility. For this he was at high charge with his fellow imperials, but decided he'd go there himself and destroy the being. He did it with his powerful star destroyer, with a capability to hover close to the ground, up to 3 ft above the ground from it's deepest bit, but also disabled all his defense, which makes him vulnerable while in combat. (lol by the way, you don't need it to be this big :lol:)

The time period this is in is in the rise of the empire. I hope that you make a character and join this roleplay.

May the force be with you!

Daniel333

• 1 month later...

Name: Tun'buel

Species: Jawa

Faction:Empire

Roll: Another Soldier in the Empire

Force Sensitive: No

Description: Tun'buel may be a very small and young Jawa, but he is very smart in battle and Technical moments. He can speak many other languages by using the Translation mechanism that was surgically connected to his neck. It was very hard for him to get recommended into the Empire because of his Species and Size was Discriminated upon the Empire, but he managed to make it because of some of his GOOD skills.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tun'buel was in a command ship training, because on his last mission...He lost 3 soldiers in his squad for giving in-correct orders. He was re-trained and taught how to use Blaster Pistols, Laser Automatic Rifles, and Automatic Sniper-Rifles.

Archived