Home

Anyone Got a Handle in Mind?

The Doctor

I know it's quite early to be thinking of this sort of thing, but considering how PO'd I was when I first heard about it, I've grown to become quite excited about this game - despite my general loathing of MMOs.

Has anyone else decided on a screen-name they'll use in the game? I was contemplating using The Doctor there, as well, though I don't s'pose that's a name per se. I've yet to decide between it, Ahmahl Kotay, and Tawnos Rashel.

Anyone else out there thinking of names, or am I the only one thinking so very far ahead?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh, you aren't the only one. I've been thinking of getting Miltiades in my name, but it doesn't really fit, I think. So I was going for something shorter, but still recognizable, with the surname being Miltias. So... Bendo Miltias, Vinto Miltias, Arnor Miltias or something like that.

Still not perfect, but I'll get it right some day. :)

I've often thought about the name I would use in any RPG-type thing. I really doubt SW01 would work!

I think I'll be going with 'Firmus Neraw'. I've used it in a few Roleplays and recently in KotOR. So look out for a terrified Sith officer cowering in a corner with that name - that'll be me! :lol:

But then, I had thought that I would prefer to use my LF tag so others from this site would recognise me!

Well, I haven't decided what I'm using as a first name, but the last name will definitely be Kaltas. I used that in Kotor, as well as my main character's famil name in my Sith Resurrection series, who are descended from Revan. I know, a bit pretentious, but oh well. That being said, I can't use the names Kale, Owen, Alkonium, Komad or Andros.

Archived