Home

Anyone Got a Handle in Mind?

The Doctor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have some in mind, but I never post names on public forums. Some people have a nasty habit of wstealing them.

I am of the same mindset. I've got a specific idea how I want to handle names for my characters and lots of names I've come up with but it's way too early to make them public. My name choices will also depend on how many characters I'll be able to have for my account and of course if BioWare puts some rules around what they will and won't allow in a character name then some of my ideas for names may not work.

Yeah, I spelled Revan wrong, my bad. After further consideration, I may go with the name I used the second time I played through KotOR I. Revan McDoogle. Endless amounts of enjoyment after the PC got his memory back:

"I'm not Darth Revan anymore Carth, I'm Revan McDoogle!"

Classic. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

^ agreed, I usually use an anagram of my own name and throw in a ' or - for star warsyness.

If I see anyone walking round called Neotheoneempororerpwnzwr I'm gonna execute them.

I logged into swg yesterday (all accounts open for free for a month) to check out the poodoo, and there was a city called "One Hot Sausage for you sir"... this is why swg players latching on to this game scares me :(

I always try to come up with Star Warsy names. Unique, and I develop a back story for them. A back story that DOESN'T include major characters.

As for city names, I actually got mad at one of our mayors for changing the name of a city to Wookiee Luv. The guild Leader agreed, and it got changed back to Renegade Island.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived