Which sport?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which sport?

• Football (Futbol,Soccer)
    • Basketball
    • American Football
    • Baseball
    • Other

Downhill skiing (I like speeding down the slopes) and equine sports (done a lot of show jumping and cross-country). Tennis can be fun too (at least when I got to win (j/k)).

Hockey and soccer (the real "football" or "fútbol" for me) are fun to watch with friends. Don't try to take me to a baseball game though...or at least I should be warned in advance so that I can bring a good book to read :xp:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fencing FTW

Fencing...a very good sport indeed, I'm for the sabre and the foil...

Also, basketball, a lot of fun indeed {especially when you're about one foot taller than everyone else, hee hee hee} and any type of martial arts a close second {the sparring is always fun...at least in my opinion, the other person may not be able to say the same...:D}

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have done more traditional rugby. It's a bit precarious and often degenerates into brawls and melee. Traditional rugby has no rules except get the ball into the other net by any means possible short of death.

It's not as fun as it sounds. Everyone tries to kick you in the nutz. Or bite you.

Die unbeliever!!! How dare you not list Hockey?! EVIL!!! :hang1:

:conspire:

HAHAHAHAHAAAA! Yes that's right.

Well, actually, I liked going to hockey games here and there.

Once I even considered doing it. Problem is they brawl, but I take attacks as a potentially life-threatening situation nowadays and act accordingly. It would not end well. Funny how life is: I initially got into watching it for the reason of the "tough guys" fighting. There are a few other reasons but we'll leave this at what it is.

Though that isn't to say I don't occasionally enjoy a friendly game of street hockey with a furby or some odd object of junk. Or street baseball of similar stature. :lol:

No live animals!

Archived