Home

Looking for a simple saber color mod

Clone L68362

I need a recommendation for a good saber color mod, one that will make colors like yellow more yellow, add things like an orange crystal in the game, and maybe change the Heart of the Guardian to something different since it's close to orange.

What I'm aiming for is to have my character with an orange saber, Bastila with a saber that actually looks yellow, and Jolee and Juhani to have unique colors as well. Anyone got any ideas?

I need a recommendation for a good saber color mod, one that will make colors like yellow more yellow, add things like an orange crystal in the game, and maybe change the Heart of the Guardian to something different since it's close to orange.

What I'm aiming for is to have my character with an orange saber, Bastila with a saber that actually looks yellow, and Jolee and Juhani to have unique colors as well. Anyone got any ideas?

How about this mod?

Hmm, that guy's install instructions are kind of confusing. Do I have to use the TSL Patcher or can I just drop the "for override" files in the override? My computer is new so I'm not going to go crazy downloading stuff yet.

going to simplify his steps.

1) Run the TSLPatcher. Do not select the Override folder, but select the main KOTOR Folder

2) Afterwords, take the ForOverride files and dump them in your override.

Heh, okay I think I got that. Might as well mention one more thing I'm looking for before I get started.

I'd like to spice up the robes a bit, make the Jedi robes a little different but still the same style so that each of the Jedi has some spiffy looking robes. I don't want them to have different stats though, just reskins.

Edit: What are some other sites besides the one at filefront? They don't seem to have much, I know there are more difficulty mods out there?

Great, now I want to get a bunch of mods before I start the game.

Man, almost ready but I'm still looking for a few things. Little things that will improve the game like making Jagi not suck, putting that conversation with Deadeye Duncan on Manaan in (didn't Darth333 make that?), just some small improvements. But I can't find them on kotorfiles.

Archived