Home

Amazing JK Outcast SP Maps

CrisG

I hate to ask this, but can someone repost a link to the nemesis of katarn mod? I have been looking and I can't find a working link. Sorry and thanks.

These look amazing please re-upload the files for us newbies!! :)

Is it possible when they have been downloaded to put them on disc, so it plays like a whole new game ie Jedi Outcast 2, it would be great if out of these new levels they became a whole new game?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I applogize for neglecting this thread ..i had an operation and have been in hospital and recovering since...and will try to get the links restored that are part of my level reviews here. There are amazing levels for both JKA and JKO and they deserve to be played and enjoyed. Happy New Year and I will try to get to this soon. Filefront changed hands and is now Gamefront and hopefully things will be stable there. I use it because it does not have obtrusive ads like Mediafire and some other hosting sites. I will look into other options.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, I doownloaded the Hoth mod, but I can't seem to see the .pk3 for it. All I see are the maps, music, textures files, and etc. Might I add that I don't see a ReadMe file either. Hmm...

Help!

Here's what I see: VVV

15npsap.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to have been away for a while, i will try to refresh all the links for this thread so that people can enjoy some of these wonderful levels and mods. I am going to move my files from FileFront, now Gamefront as they are removing files that dont get use each month, i think to Mediafire, anyway, i am around if anyone needs help or has questions.

• 9 months later...

I will be back soon with updates and new links as there have been some that dropped, as File Front has a new policy that requires constant use or they drop the links. I will also look for mirrors so that none of the classic maps get lost. Do let me know via PM if you need any specific ones that i discuss and I will try to get them to you asap.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

OK i am back again sorry for the delay, life and work took me from the SW work for a while. With the permission of Jae O..i will be updating this thread and restoring or adding new links for the major levels, mods and classic enhancements for this wonderful title here soon. I can also assist with technical problems getting them to run, within reason..and look forward to helping share some of the classic levels that have been created, some equal to and in some cases even surpassing the original content. See you soon and May the Force contineu to with us all.

Archived