Home

Alien Movie Series

Revan 411

Seen 'em all, but the best, IMO, are 2 and 4 (Aliens and Resurrection).

The Alien vs. Predator series gives a better sequel than Resurrection.

The AvP series? Sequel??? The first AvP movie was pure and utter crap and the second one, while a huge improvement was still not as good as it could have been had they followed the game at least when it comes to plot setting.

Only Aliens (With other words Alien 2, and not the first one) are good of the Alien serie, but that movie rocks. BTW anyone know of the extended verision of that movie ? I have heard there is a version that show how the base gets taken over but never seen it

Alien 3 was one of director David Finchers(director of Se7en, Fight Club) earlier efforts. It sorta explains why A3 is more about tension and emotional turmoil than bug monsters and guns.

That's part of why I like it. It wasn't just a "let's do what they did in the first two movies" kind of effort. Plus, at this time, Ripley kind of needs that kind of a story since they killed her off and ended her nightmare...

The AvP series? Sequel??? The first AvP movie was pure and utter crap and the second one
Hence why I said better sequel than Resurrection, heck, even Toy Story is more capable of being a proper Alien IV than the abomination that Resurrection is will ever be able to.

Alien, Aliens >>>>>>>>>>>>> Alien3, Alien Resurrection.

The fourth one had occasional moments, though. "Intruder Alert on Level One. All aliens please report to Level One."

And the AvP movies were great steaming piles.

"Damn! This floor is cold!"

"You want me to fetch your slippers for you?"

"Gee Sarge would you? I'd like that...!

"Look into my eye!"

heh, fixed.

Archived