Home

Is Galaxies worth the price?

knight 12167

Is Galaxies worth the price? if so what are the high points of playing?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Is Galaxies worth the price? if so what are the high points of playing?

Guest DarthMaulUK

I do. Lots of additional free content - like Hoth, for example, some servers are very busy, free character transfers coming soon, 3 expansions worth of content and much more. Its better value than ever!

I don't.. It's horrible.

I do. Lots of additional free content - like Hoth, for example, some servers are very busy, free character transfers coming soon, 3 expansions worth of content and much more. Its better value than ever!

Three expansions? Would it be worth it to return as a vet?

I am 13 but i lvoe this game, to be honest,the community is gr8 and the content. no-one else would but i'd pay $100 to subscribe

Apparently other people do pay that to subscribe...not just SWG, but over 11 million people do for WoW...

Just think of how much these companies are raking in because of it? Don't tell me all that money goes to covering server prices because that would be a pure lie...

I'm just saying...it's not good business...for the consumer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes! Yes, Mine Precious! Worth it it is!

I started my trader--what--two weeks ago? And I'm probably going to finish leveling later tonight--then I can focus on MONEY!!!!! The community is very helpful, friendly, and supportive, for the most part. Of course there was that Wookiee that slapped me earlier...but he was just looking for a fight. (And boy did I give him one, teehee) But anyhow, Galaxies is great. You can do anything your little ol' heart desires; kill things, break things, make things, fight things, fly things, grow things, sell things, or just hang in the cantina or go explore any of twelve striking planets. There's a profession for every taste. You do things at your own pace.

And if you decide to start playing, send me a PM and we can meet up! I'm on Starsider. :)

• 1 month later...

This game has MASSIVE potentail

I have played WoW and Galaxies (still playing wow since 04")

and both games are very good but SWG kinda dies if you dont have anyone else to play with. Its all about the friends you make and community. SWG kinda feels dead nowa days on some servers and SWG has no high end content like wow does so more focus on freinds is needed

Archived