Home

What is everyone getting/hoping for this Christmas?

Marius Fett

I'm not really a Christmas person, the only thing I like about Christmas is we get a two week holiday yay.

Nothing to do with Christmas but works mobile contracts are due for renewal so I should be getting the iPhone sometime next week, yay again.

--Stream

Money would be good. I always run short on that for some reason, blame the money-sucking girls I insist on hitting on.

Something game related would also be welcome. Hello-oh, just because I turned 18 it doesn't mean I've became uninterested at it.

Though the best gift Santa may give to me is my long wanted driver license.

^Evil.

:p

Is it that I'm evil because of not liking Christmas or the part about iphone?

If it's the latter then I'm not getting it now because we're keeping our contract with T-Mobile and not going to O2 - I threatened T-Mobile with leaving and they dropped the charges down to £65 a month, nearly doubled the minutes and gave us some texts which we didn't get before.

--Stream

Is it that I'm evil because of not liking Christmas or the part about iphone?

If it's the latter then I'm not getting it now because we're keeping our contract with T-Mobile and not going to O2 - I threatened T-Mobile with leaving and they dropped the charges down to £65 a month, nearly doubled the minutes and gave us some texts which we didn't get before.

--Stream

Heh, i'm with T-Mobile, but i'd leave them for the JesusPhone iPhone. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived