Home

I think I'm gonna be mad...

GwannaSauna

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, ok! Shut up, already! I know, people hate consoles! Yes, TOR is coming one way or another (sorry, Blondie) and I'm fine with it being on PC!!! :swear:

Telling us to "shut up" only unfairly portrays you in a negative light that I'm sure you don't deserve. We merely responded to your desire to see TOR on the console with our belief that such an act would not be a good one.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, an MMORPG on a console, that'll work :dozey:

Ok, ok! Shut up, already! I know, people hate consoles! Yes, TOR is coming one way or another (sorry, Blondie) and I'm fine with it being on PC!!! :swear:

I don't hate consoles, I love my 360

Everything, is better on PC.

Yeah, Wii Sports is way better on the PC :xp:

4. It's gonna suck anyway

:carms:

Putting aside the whole 'it's not what we want' thing, shouldn't you at least try and give it a chance before dumping all over it? As you yourself said, in the very same post i've quoted:

It hasn't been released yet.

So you can hardly gauge the quality of it when it's not out yet.

Putting aside the whole 'it's not what we want' thing, shouldn't you at least try and give it a chance before dumping all over it? As you yourself said, in the very same post i've quoted:

So you can hardly gauge the quality of it when it's not out yet.

Ever seen a trailer for a movie, before it came out, and thought, "Geez that's gonna suck."?

Same s***, different smell

Ever seen a trailer for a movie, before it came out, and thought, "Geez that's gonna suck."?

No, because I only judge things based on the whole product, as opposed to a small selection from it, and I intend to do that here as well.

That was a horrible movie, the only one in that series to be good was the second one, the first one was horribly overrated, and just plain awful.

It didn't suck. It wasn't phenominal, but it didn't suck. The first Star Wars trailer made it look like it would suck too.

Oh and the trailer for the Crystal Skull made it look like it was going to be a great movie....

It didn't suck. It wasn't phenominal, but it didn't suck.

imo it sucked horribly

The first Star Wars trailer made it look like it would suck too.

If you're talking about the first SW movie as in PM, then the trailer was correct, if ANH, then it was dead wrong.

But back then, the quality was pretty poor...

imo it sucked horribly

Meh difference of opinion.

If you're talking about the first SW movie as in PM, then the trailer was correct, if ANH, then it was dead wrong.

But back then, the quality was pretty poor...

I was talking about ANH. The point is, trailers do not guarantee either a good or bad movie. Nor do pre-alpha shots indicate a good or bad game.

I never actually said that it did. Maybe I should've worded that differently

But do you believe that an MMO will be good on a console?

If it is designed specifically for the console, and only the console, it can be. If it is designed for the PC and ported to the console, doubtful it would be good. It would have to make too many compromises to be workable on both PC and console. Rather than saying it will suck though I would say chances are high that it will suck based on other attempts, but who knows, it might be good.

Archived