Home

Shuttleport Cap? - Metropolis of 45+ cant get shuttleport

Ionwulf-Flurry

So we ran into an issue with SWG

As a guild - we had a base on Rori that grew to over 45 residents. Well above the number to qualify for our own shuttleport.

However, when our city ranked up we found we were not qualified for the Shuttleport because the GM's said there were too many - the server was capped out on shuttleports and that it didn't matter how many people lived in our Metropolis - we were never going to get one.

Now, not having a shuttleport - depending on how far away the nearest one is - is death knell for any settlement at city of metropolis level.

Indeed, our guild fell apart within days of this announcement - our guild merged with the largest imp guild on flurry and many moved to lok to use the new guild's city shuttle.

----------------------

What id like to know - is there *anyplace* I can move a city's worth of structures and people and get a shuttleport?

We have the residents to qualify for it.

Please advise - i need to find a home for whats left of my guild and i need to get a shuttleport.

Thanks

Wulf.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Hi there. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Unfortunately, there is a planet cap for Shuttleports, Cities etc. I'm glad that you managed to find a solution. Keep checking the planetary status though, because as people leave/ servers merge, things could change and you might get lucky.

Server merges aren't coming until next year maybe, together with character transfers

Archived