Home

Vader With a Blue Lightsaber?

Shem

Here's a glitch for the ages. Darth Vader during the prologue with a blue lightsaber instead of a red.

vaderbluezt8.jpg

Here he is dueling Master Kento in a blue versus blue lightsaber duel. Familiar to Vader, isn't it. ;)

vaderblueduelpz7.jpg

I apologize for the lack of quality in the screenshots. Taking digital pictures on a TV never does it justice. I messed with so many settings to get the best look possible. At least they're good enough to see what's going on.

Hmm that is interesting. Was that just a random glitch, or did you do something to cause it?
I'm not sure. If I did, I have yet to figure out how I did it. Maybe this has happened to someone else and if it has, maybe they can shed some light on why it happened or what I did to cause it.

I can't necessarily speak for the 360 version, but in the Wii version, that never happens, no matter what you use as a crystal at the end game. You can use blue, green, yellow, any color, and Vader will always have a Red lightsaber. Now, when you start out as Starkiller...

Anyways, my guess is that its just a random glitch.

What color crystal did you use as Starkiller at the end of the game? Maybe the glitch is causing Vader to use that crystal. Just a thought!
Why would that have anything to do with it since to play the prologue in the Xbox 360 version, you have to start a new game?

• 1 month later...
That glitch has now happened to me twice. :xp:

The narrator of the video sounded like he was a 10-year-old. ;)

Hey techinally im just a bit older ( But wiser :xp: )

Anyways the glitch is some kind of weird thing

Answer: use the imaganation that he kept his blue saber lol :D

p.s hes 11 and annoys me lol

• 3 weeks later...
I Found the vid of what causes it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhlYAdnLqDw&feature=channel

I Think Blue is better though lol

Well, I didn't go through the steps like that kid did in the video, but somehow I did expose the glitch he has perfected doing. That would mean there is an easier way to do than he is telling us, but the thing is he doesn't know that and neither do I.

Archived