Home

The Sims...Movie???

urluckyday

I found this a while ago and thought the same thing. I'm trying to visualize some kind of storyline. How about an adult male Sim's life is torn apart when his wife and child drown in their swimming pool due to mysterious disappearance of the ladder needed for them to get out? It seems they swam around until their energy bars depleted :(

Me too. I like The Sims, but if there was a movie made about it, I'd ignore it completely. It seems like the only way to make some kind of plot is to introduce aspects to it that aren't present in the game, otherwise it'd just be: a Sim is born, he grows up, gets a job, has kids, grows old, and dies. The end.

It will be about Jeff Newbie, this thief that can steal plasma TVs, stoves, beds and parts of your olympic pool with just one small bag.

Or maybe it'll be about a woman who just turned to adulthood two days ago and is near becoming old and fat. She must then buy physical objects to help her improve her physical conditioning, but said object is too expensive (blame the instant delivery system for that).

• 3 weeks later...
i hope they dont, im one of the few sim haters

I hate the sims... My friend used to love that game, so much so that he could "speak" the language... It was retarded, I hope they make this movie that way it ruins all interest in this game... :xp:

• 3 months later...

could be fun but most likely its gonna be complete ****, i love sims but this seems stupid, what iv read is its gonna be about people being able to control other people, seems pretty disney, they should call it something else, then again its not like something good could possibly be called sims

Archived