Home

Jeff

A few oddities I noticed:

Is there supposed to be a big black box on the front page with nothing in it taking up roughly half the page space?

The news archive sidebar seem to be showing in the Features section as well and not just the News section.

Some other things that came to mind when browsing:

Maybe should have some more space between each news article in the News section? Gives a somewhat cramped impression to me at least with all the lines and text. :)

Maybe should be some images to break up the wall of text on some of the game info pages as well? Though not much to choose from at this time I guess :)

Is there supposed to be a big black box on the front page with nothing in it taking up roughly half the page space?

There's meant to be a flash gallery sorta thing there... I know what you mean though, it didn't load for me at first either for some reason... don't blame me though, I didn't do the flash bit :p

The news archive sidebar seem to be showing in the Features section as well and not just the News section.

It'll be replaced once we HAVE features to show you...

Maybe should have some more space between each news article in the News section? Gives a somewhat cramped impression to me at least with all the lines and text. :)

please wait.......................................how's that?

Archived