Home

Ithorak Genoharadan mission, invisible Vek

Clone L68362

Man, once I hit Manaan, this game went loopy on me. And now I have a big glitch. When I go to the hangar to kill Ithorak, Vek is invisible and when he finishes his first string of dialogue the game crashes. I have no idea what could be causing it, but if it's any help I have Xor waiting for me at the Ebon Hawk too. I doubt that would be causing it but...I can't think of anything else besides mods, but it doesn't make much sense that a mod would cause this to happen.

Edit: Nothing? I tried an earlier save and dealt with Xor and did a bunch of other stuff, but he's still invisible. This is annoying. What could be causing this??

• 1 year later...

Ok, it can be mods. It can be also other things as well. The best thing I suggest is to make a save right before you get ready to face Vek. Then get out of the game completely, pop the cd for a moment, then pop it back in, and start the game again. Then make a list of mods. This sounds like either a mod conflict Or a game problem. The save and restart of the game may work, if it does, that's the problem. Also, try cleaning the cd, as well. If it is not that, then it is a mod problem. Making a list of mods installed, and also looking at the readmes of the ones that have them, and other things, may help you figure out what's going on. Start simple.

• 5 weeks later...

Xor is a big problem... an unadressed bug that persists to this day, as I or anyone else has yet to address it.

Juhani's dlg is the source of your problem... Xor's spawning is highly inconsistent. Although he has appeared to you invisibly, which could be a mod conflict with appearance.2da, it is also buggy because HE is buggy.

• 1 year later...

This is an old thread but I had the same problem and managed to fix it.

I was using Robes for Korriban Sith Students. The mod uses TSL patcher but it doesn't install all of the necessary files.

Instructions: Use the TSL Patcher make the changes to the appearance.2da file and put the rest of

the files manually into the override folder and enjoy the mod!

I copied all of the files from the 'For Override' folder in the 7z file to Override and Vek showed up and the game didn't crash.

I hope this is helpful to anyone else who runs into this problem in the future.

Archived