Home

Fox News: "Obama will win Election"

EnderWiggin

If McCain would have been as gracious and inspirational in his campaign as he was in defeat the election may have turned out different.

Growing up in the seventies I never thought I would see the day an African-American would be elected to the highest office in the land. I have never been so proud to be an American.

I've never been so horrified. I was prepared for Obama taking the seat. I was hoping he wouldn't do it with a massive majority in both the House and the Senate.
Well my agreement with you was short lived. :D

Keep a happy face.

It looks certain that the Democrats will not get to 60, so the Obama will have to work with the Republicans. In addition, we are broke so the discussions of many of his social promises are mute. Same if McCain would have been elected, there is no way to balance the budget in four years.

It's about time.

I was cruising Fox News all night since raw election results are something they can't spin, and this was by far my favorite image of the night.

indylolz01ur1.th.pngthpix.gif

This image came in a close second, though.

indylolz02ze4.th.pngthpix.gif

Good to know my friends at Purdue University came through for the right candidate. :)

Don't know why everyone is whining and moaning about Democrats controlling all of the houses. Same thing happened with Bush, and no one started to fear an authoritarian regime. I think needs to get a bottle in their mouth and just shut up and wait until the man actually spends some time in office, then you can cry foul.

BTW, the race Indiana was a close one, indeed. I'm glad that my county finally went blue. :D

Don't know why everyone is whining and moaning about Democrats controlling all of the houses. Same thing happened with Bush, and no one started to fear an authoritarian regime. I think needs to get a bottle in their mouth and just shut up and wait until the man actually spends some time in office, then you can cry foul.

BTW, the race Indiana was a close one, indeed. I'm glad that my county finally went blue. :D

Um... where were you in 2000? I remember quite a few very vocal people saying this... and besides, they were right.

Archived