Home

Help Save the Republic Commando Boards!

LordOfTheFish

There was a politic sub-forum for it. It's just full of politics because of the election, and the threads are still ongoing. Kavar's is just a general debate/serious forum, it just happens to be full of politic threads that haven't died off yet.

Well, I come up with that idea because of Kavar's Corner's reputation. It talks about politics everyday, and it's not my taste. I'm a SW fan, not a politician. Well, the only notable thread in there is HK-47 vs General Grievous, and it's not so interesting. Kinda spite IMO.

I just want to make a "real" versus forum here. Like some other sites. Those sites are really full of good debators and crazy debators. Tell me if you want to know about it.

Hey guys. I have been gone ever since the 2nd CCP thread died, so I just came to check the site and, to tell to truth, its kinda depressing to see what hasn't been going on. But it's good to see that somebody's trying.

Btw, now that I know that things are looking bad for the board, i'll try to log in every now-and-then and try to help out. And also if I can do anything just post on my wall or send me a PM. I should be able to respond faster that way.

:lol: ...ya CCP is still going we just need more people to request.

Oh and would be willing to help out with the comic, but it might take awhile, but once I get done with a couple of things and get a certain program I will be able to work on the comic (and M@RS' fanfic :) ) easily :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this is a rez, but wth.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but GeneralPloKoon is right. I've been away from the forums for a while, and looking over the threads it seems there's been no new discussion since last. Props for trying, but be sure to check that any new things you are going to do haven't been tried before. I'm not going to be one of these internet people that think quoting sayings from famous people makes me look cool, cryptic or whatever, but Einstein's definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over without change and expecting a different result.

As for the Battlefront forums, i don't think there's enough time in the world to count how many threads have been along the lines of either "What do you want battlefront 3 to be like" or "When is it going to be out?". As with RC, the only feasible way of the forums becoming active with success is with the release of a new game.

Peace out guys.

Archived