Home

Don't We Have A Cool Name?

Rachel_Ewok

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only problem is, you have the SW fan who visits forums, watches movies and plays the games. And the 40-year old Burt who dresses up like Leia Organa in a slave outfit whilst being VERY overweight in the convention weekends...

Think we need 2 names...

Only problem is, you have the SW fan who visits forums, watches movies and plays the games. And the 40-year old Burt who dresses up like Leia Organa in a slave outfit whilst being VERY overweight in the convention weekends...

Think we need 2 names...

Dorks and losers! :D!

Two names isn't necessary. All Trek fans are called Trekkies, even though they don't all own a starfleet uniform and attend conventions.

Trekkie indicates that extra degree of fanaticism. I prefer Trekfan to describe my more moderate fondness of Trek ;)

I like being a Whoovian, Sherlockian or Hayekphile (aka zomghsalmaissohot) :D

mtfbywa

Star Wars fans need no nickname. We're already pimpin enough ;)

So true. =P

But I still feel left out... Especially because my brother is a Trekkie and I don't have a cool name. XD

As for Muggles? Well I've heard Pott-Heads, but only like, once or twice, and Muggles sounds WAAAY cooler (in my opinion anyways.) Plus I don't like Harry Potter anyways, I just knew that was a rather large fan group.

Two names isn't necessary. All Trek fans are called Trekkies, even though they don't all own a starfleet uniform and attend conventions.

Actually, they do. Trekkies are fans of TOS, while Trekkers are fans of TNG, DS9 and Voyager. I don't know if they've got another one for Enterprise fans.

Archived