Home

what do you think of president obama?

hellhawk

I say 4 more years with Bush. I would say that even if McCain was elected...both of them are worse, and Bush isn't as bad as people think.

...so Obama is 4 more years of Bush, or you want 4 more years of Bush? Technically the latter is impossible.

I agree, Obama's nothing more than a celebrity who got into politics because he's a good speaker... There's some guy who believes that Obama isn't even a citizen of the US because, when he moved to Indonesia, you have to denounce all of your citizenship to go to school, and Obama did go to school there sooo.... Who knows, and with the way his wife dresses, she'll get us into another depression alone... :lol:

I agree, Obama's nothing more than a celebrity who got into politics because he's a good speaker... There's some guy who believes that Obama isn't even a citizen of the US because, when he moved to Indonesia, you have to denounce all of your citizenship to go to school, and Obama did go to school there sooo.... Who knows, and with the way his wife dresses, she'll get us into another depression alone... :lol:

I may not support Obama and I agree at the very best he's nothing more than an empty suit, but you can't blame a minor for their parent's actions. So the Indonesia stuff wouldn't exactly fly as far as disqualifying him.

No, you can't blaim a minor, but he was the one who denounced his citizenship, his mom and step-dad didn't... He was the one that went to school... And they haven't found a record saying he became a citizen when he got back... Now if they can prove that, he's can get kicked out of Office, and Biden will take over...

No, you can't blaim a minor, but he was the one who denounced his citizenship, his mom and step-dad didn't...

How old was he, because if he was at a certain age he cannot legally be held responsible because he had no clue what the consequences would be. There is plenty of stuff that has happened (in the last few days) that you could go after him on. More stuff that's gone on these last few years that you could go after Obama on, but going after him based on his childhood is kinda pushing it.

He was the one that went to school... And they haven't found a record saying he became a citizen when he got back...

Again he was a minor and your argument would be laughed out of court. He wasn't of age to be held legally responsible for his actions.

While I agree Obama isn't qualified and know he was outright dishonest with the American People, you can't go after him with stuff that occurred when he was a little kid.

And there is no way I'm going to support Obama, I honestly think he's a left wing radical lunatic, but his childhood isn't something that you can legitimately go after someone.

How old was he, because if he was at a certain age he cannot legally be held responsible because he had no clue what the consequences would be. There is plenty of stuff that has happened (in the last few days) that you could go after him on. More stuff that's gone on these last few years that you could go after Obama on, but going after him based on his childhood is kinda pushing it.

Again he was a minor and your argument would be laughed out of court. He wasn't of age to be held legally responsible for his actions.

While I agree Obama isn't qualified and know he was outright dishonest with the American People, you can't go after him with stuff that occurred when he was a little kid.

I agree with what you said, and I don't know how old he was, and I'm too lazy to look it up... :p he may have been too young, but it's still something to look into... IDK

Same here. Once (and if) he brings the "Change we Need", then we get to rub it in everyone's faces! :p

Actually, he named his Chief of Staff and who he wants to head up the FCC and both are left wing partisan wackos. In fact he set a record for me, I didn't really have anything to go after Bush or Clinton till after they were inaugerated, Obama managed to give conservatives things to verify their concerns in under 48 hrs after he won the election. :eek:

• 3 weeks later...
I myself think he is the Anti-Christ and the world as we know it is on the brink. A one world economy is coming and that isn't good news. :(

You heard it here first.

I don't really think that he has the criteria to be the Anti-Christ, but that is just me. I think that him being president is a step in that direction though. :/ Not good news at all...

I also think he promised way to much, to every group in America. Heck, even on election night he was back tracking saying how it might take more then his 4 year term to get things straitened out.

First it's I'm going to take care of this and this and this... and now it's, well it might not happen in my 4 years..... Huh?

Archived