Home

Kirk vs. Revan who would win in a fight

Kirk vs Revan who would win  

9516 members have voted

1. 1. Kirk vs Revan who would win

• Kirk he's awesome
    • I love Revan
    • Dragonflies

no this is a serious discussion topic and belongs in the serious discussion forum, here.

You're kiddin' right? Anyhow, I'm not really sure who'd win. If it was a hand to hand combat, probably Revan, just because of the force and all, but if it were a ship to ship combat, I don't really know. Kirk does have the enterprise and if we are to trust YouTube, then we already know Picard defeated Vader and destroyed the Death Star. :D

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tribbles pwn Gizka. They're cute and furry and procreate 10 times as fast.

And Revan wouldn't get in the transporter in the first place. Besides, her lightsaber is bigger than his.

plus Tribbles are the only creature to make Klingons hyperventilate.

Oh and Revan wouldn't HAVE to step into a transporter. Transporters were routinely used to evacuate people from planets... There was even an incident where Scotty was able to use the transporter to place a torpedo behind a bird of prey.

I theorize that Tribbles use subquantum hyperaccelerated mitosis or soemthing, getting energy from dark matter to reproduce super fast.

(Yep I have no clue what I'm talking about.)

Dr McCoy stated exactly how they do it. They are born pregnant.

um... did I mention I was a nerd?

Revan to Kirk...

Revan: *Waives hand* I'm not the one you are looking for...

Kirk: You... aren't... the one I'm looking for...

Revan: *Waives hand* You want that Green Orion Slave Girl over there...

Kirk: *Breaks mental influence* WHERE?

*Kirk runs off to find green slave girl*

*Spock & McCoy hands 250 credits each over to Revan*

Revan: Thank you that should be enough to get the parts I need to fix my ship and get outta here.

Spock: *Arches eyebrow* Facinating

McCoy: I gotta learn how to do that!

Fight over... :xp:

*Imagining the scene with Nomad being played out with Revan.*

Kirk: but you are supposed to be good right

Revan: Yes

Kirk: well if you are good you aren't supposed to kill.

Revan: yes I'm supposed to protect the weak

Kirk: Well I'm weak. You were going to kill me.

Revan: er...

Kirk: Doesn't that mean you should protect me from you?

Revan's head explodes with the power of Ultra Thin Plot

Okay, what joker of a moderator put the vote on Dragonflies on 9,464? (taps foot) ;)

:halo2:

Plus he can make a cannon out of sulphur, diamonds, bamboo and a little bit of rope...

Naw, that's MacGyver. Now, MacGyver might be able to beat Revan if you give him a shoestring, 3 Hershey bars, a roll of duct tape, and a TRS-80 computer.

THE VOTE!!! :confused: WHO PUT DRAGONFLIES ON 9,OOO SOMETHING OR OTHER! Reveal Yourself! The wrath of Gizka is a terrible thing to bear! Oy, I think I know...:)

Oh, yeah, and Kirk wouldn't win because his awesomeness doesn't measure up to Revan. :D

Remember the ancient text, "There is no price for Awesomeness..." Kirk didn't get the memo. :D

Naw, that's MacGyver. Now, MacGyver might be able to beat Revan if you give him a shoestring, 3 Hershey bars, a roll of duct tape, and a TRS-80 computer.

Actually, he did that in Arena (I think that's the right one), the episode where he had to fight the Gorn (lizard man) without any modern weapons. /trekkie

Archived