Home

Kirk vs. Revan who would win in a fight

Kirk vs Revan who would win  

9516 members have voted

1. 1. Kirk vs Revan who would win

• Kirk he's awesome
    • I love Revan
    • Dragonflies

Let's not forget that the Enterprise was made at a time that predated Star Wars, so most of the 'little' things, such as holo technology, power sources, and touchscreens were not a part of the Original series. I don't even consider TOS to be a part of Star Trek anymore because our own technology is beyond what they have in the 23rd century.

Anyway... if anyone compares ST to SW, you shouldn't judge them side by side because there are no points of reference that would give an accurate comparison. Instead, put it up against something that you can, like destroying a planet. Clearly, Star Wars ships are many times larger than Star Trek's, but they are not nearly as powerful. A fleet of only 20 Star Trek ships could do just as much to a planet as hundreds of Star Destroyers.

But this is Kirk vs. Revan. The Enterprise-D would dominate against any Star Wars ship, but Revan's jedi abilities would clearly beat out Kirk's impossibly-good luck.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't even consider TOS to be a part of Star Trek anymore because our own technology is beyond what they have in the 23rd century.

I feel really sorry for you. No matter what you think, it is Star Trek. All those other series? 'Based on Star Trek'. Just because they might have flashier technology doesn't mean you should disregard what made them what they are.

I hate to keep poking holes in your plans but there is no evidence to suggest that Revan was that powerfull.

I could see how Revan would be able to "feel" where the enterprise would be next, and target that spot. But to say that he could crush the ship and throw it just seems like your grasping at air.

Archived