9516 members have voted

1. 1. Kirk vs Revan who would win

• Kirk he's awesome
    • I love Revan
    • Dragonflies

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plus my Revan is female, Kirk wouldn't fight her, he would hit on her.

Ah, I almost forgot that my Revan is fem too. :xp: Then, instead of Bastilla nailing him, Revan would nail him...with a lightsaber...or transfer all her gizka to his ship to go with his tribbles...:D

Not as nice as Dragonflies.

I like Dragonflies!

I hate Dragonflies!

You're a filthy liar, Bob and have no sense of debating whatsoever, I hope you rot.

Sabre!! You rotten, evil Sabre, you!! You're flaming, you dirty rat!! How could you!! I'll have to give you a green card so you keep doing it in this thread!! :xp: --Jae

Now this is easy, Revan. I'd be using cheats or mods at the very least.

You forget Kirk Cheats too. Kobayashi Maru.

Revan would be involved in a transporter accident. All it takes is a recalibration of the transporter, and Revan materializes inside out.... and exploded....

I assumed that Starfleet would have some sort of safety mechanism installed that would prevent that from happening.

Phaser fired on stun into the pattern buffer would do the same thing.

Yes I'm a nerd.

I assumed that Starfleet would have some sort of safety mechanism installed that would prevent that from happening.

The transporter system has a lot of redundancies and safety features to prevent accidents by the time of The Next Generation to prevent that sort of thing.

The Enterprise's transporters must be shoddy, though... I think Niner's plan would work.

Not as nice as Dragonflies.

I like Dragonflies!

Come on, Gizkas are awesome{and incredibly annoying} there very small creatures that think themselves cute and adorable. A clone trooper like myself saying those words are unheard of {don't tell the Sarge!}. Gizka's are more awesome!:D

The transporter system has a lot of redundancies and safety features to prevent accidents by the time of The Next Generation to prevent that sort of thing.

The Enterprise's transporters must be shoddy, though... I think Niner's plan would work.

*shrugs*

Not exactly a heroic move for the guy that's supposed to exemplify heroism. I'm just tryin' to keep it real.

You're a filthy liar, Bob and have no sense of debating whatsoever, I hope you rot.

I have never said that. I always love Dragonflies! (Butterflies, too!)

Come on, Gizkas are awesome{and incredibly annoying} there very small creatures that think themselves cute and adorable. A clone trooper like myself saying those words are unheard of {don't tell the Sarge!}. Gizka's are more awesome!:D

Dragonflies are better. They just are.

*shrugs*

Not exactly a heroic move for the guy that's supposed to exemplify heroism. I'm just tryin' to keep it real.

Yea, but this is the same guy that left Khan and Company on a deserted planet and never went back to check on him, which if he did, he would have realized he left him on the wrong planet...

Anyway, he would try to beam him somewhere safe, but the transporter would malfunction. For a "safe" system, it sure messes up a lot.

I have never said that. I always love Dragonflies! (Butterflies, too!)

Yeah, because you probably deleted that comment, didn't you? Or edit it and bribe a mod into editing your post so that it won't look like it's edited. Honestly, people like you: make me sick. I hate you. Go away. :mad:

I would like to point out that only admins can edit a post without it looking like it was edited. It's totally Niner's and/or Kurgan's fault. --Jae

I'm just tryin' to keep it real.

:rofl:

Achilles wins.

Gizka are not pretty except to their mothers.

Tribbles pwn Gizka. They're cute and furry and procreate 10 times as fast.

And Revan wouldn't get in the transporter in the first place. Besides, her lightsaber is bigger than his.

Tribbles are the single most awesome thing about TOS or Star Trek... :D

Edit: Rev7:

I theorize that Tribbles use subquantum hyperaccelerated mitosis or soemthing, getting energy from dark matter to reproduce super fast.

(Yep I have no clue what I'm talking about.)

Archived