1. 1. Kirk vs Revan who would win

• Kirk he's awesome
    • I love Revan
    • Dragonflies

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revan would win hands down!

Even without the Force, Revan was stronger, smarter, and more devious. Kirk was an embarrassment to the Star Trek franchise!

Laviaton vs. Enterprise... The Enterprise looked like it would fall apart before it took the first shot. Leviathon outclassed the original Enterprise in every way. Maybe against the Galaxy-class Enterprise-D, it would have met its match, but not Kirk's cheap piece of junk.

I'd say Kirk or Picard could beat Revan, they've fought people whom had powers that make Revan and Malak look like nothing more than mewling infants.

Malak? Yes. Revan? Never. :D

Q is one individual

Did Picard ever actually beat Q? He just outsmarted him once in a while.

And Kirk fought the Greek God Apollo

Only because Apollo was distracted by a seriously hot blonde ensign...:loco:

How could anyone possibly vote Kirk? He was not the strategist as Ben Sisko from DS9, the charismatic figure that Jean-luc Picard was in TNG. Kirk was not nearly the captain as later ones in Star Trek. If anyone should be compared, it should be Revan and Sisko. Kirk is lucky, not clever or charismatic as Revan.

How could anyone possibly vote Kirk? He was not the strategist as Ben Sisko from DS9, the charismatic figure that Jean-luc Picard was in TNG. Kirk was not nearly the captain as later ones in Star Trek. If anyone should be compared, it should be Revan and Sisko. Kirk is lucky, not clever or charismatic as Revan.

Exactly. :) Any of the later captains might have a chance against Revan, (except maybe Archer), but Kirk? As they say...

Epic Phail. ;)

I'm sorry, but I don't see the big competition. I'm no star trek fan, but I think logically Revan would kill Kirk. To me, Kirk just sounds like any normal flesh bag who captains a big space-dingy with canons. Revan is a highly trained Jedi who could easily own Kirk with the cutting power of his Lightsaber.

lol, I feel like such a nerd...

And the Dragonfly vote is over 9000. Nice.

Or, in DBZ definition:

Nappa: V-Vegeta? How many votes did you say the Dragonfly got?

Vegeta: (grabs his scouter and crushes it) ITS OVER 9000!!!!"

Revan doesn't get enough love >:3 *huggles poor Revan* On another note, results indicate that dragonfly swarms will soon annihilate humanity in a beautiful swirl of shimmery colours.

Farewell, cruel world!

Global Swarming is a myth concocted by the politicians, terrorists and communists to fill their pockets, destroy our freedom and bring down capitalist societies respectively, and is falsely backed by leading scientists.

But the question is Kirk vs Revan, not whatever Star Trek captain you want...

Star Trek fans don't show enough appreciation for Kirk, or The Original Series. You should all be thankful - without that there wouldnt even be a Star Trek to speak of.

o_Q

I'm still sticking with Kirk - the force is just an advantage.

I still say Kirk would win. Lets face it, NOBODY can be that lucky that many times without some sort of help. Perhaps we call it luck... perhaps he actually uses the force(unintentionally). Kirk would be getting his buttox handed to him and just before Revan could finish him off, an earthquake would dislodge a boulder that would land on Revan, turning him into chunky salsa.

No matter what, Revan is Revan!!!! He is not Bob{or Jim, or Phil, or Jill, or Grekelzog}. Kirk has a face, yes, but his face will be smashed in by Revan {not literally, but metaphorically speaking, lest this be rated R}. Dragonflys....they will not swarm the world! That is the Gizka's job! Gizka reproduce 100 times faster!

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

For Kirk..."there is no such thing as Luck"-Obi-wan Kenobi

Archived