Home

Ahto Presidency Campaign 2008: Canvassing and Campaigning

vanir

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually there is, look up what a dictatorship means sometime. wikipedia provides a good source, they only have a few exceptions to the rule as far as the people being or becoming monsters.

I have looked it up a long time ago on both wikipedia and Webster's Dictionary, as well as a handful of other sources, most of them not in english. It is you who should look it up and actually read what it says there, instead of just looking at the pictures of tyrants posted there.

No, a dictator has absolute power and goes out of his/her way to suppress all voices of dissent.

No it's about tolitarian government where the dictator has absolute power and anyone that questions them, disappears.

This is what I'm talking about. You obviously have no idea what a dictator is by definition. You can name a bunch of the worst examples (so can I: Hitler, Mussolini...), but it doesn't change the fact that you still don't get that these people were not dictators in the true sense of the word. They were evil, rotten tyrants and we of the GDP wholeheartedly condemn everything they did.

*the grammatically correct word is totalitarian. However, dictatorship is an autocratic form, not totalitarian.

Citizens, don't be swayed! Vote GDP!

I have looked it up a long time ago on both wikipedia and Webster's Dictionary, as well as a handful of other sources, most of them not in english. It is you who should look it up and actually read what it says there, instead of just looking at the pictures of tyrants posted there.

I don't particularly care how you define it, we've already gone through the monstrosities of at least one dictator. I'm not about to surrender my freedoms to another one.

This is what I'm talking about. You obviously have no idea what a dictator is by definition. You can name a bunch of the worst examples (so can I: Hitler, Mussolini...), but it doesn't change the fact that you still don't get that these people were not dictators in the true sense of the word. They were evil, rotten tyrants and we of the GDP wholeheartedly condemn everything they did.

Again, why should anyone believe you, if you're a dictator you have absolute power. We've already gone through one set of dictators, heck I was front and center fighting them, I know what evils Dictators can and often do bring. You talk about all this stuff, yet you wouldn't be here if people like myself hadn't said enough is enough.

I want accountability in government, a dictator has no accountability.

I want transparency, Dictators just show propaganda.

I could go on and on, but the point remains we don't need another petty dictator.

We've already gone through one set of dictators, heck I was front and center fighting them, I know what evils Dictators can and often do bring.

I think I've finally figured it out, GarfieldJL is John McCain.

You talk about all this stuff, yet you wouldn't be here if people like myself hadn't said enough is enough.

Damn right.

1127254545_turesgonzo.jpg

Archived